Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. On the wheels? That's IronX in the pic . I used bilberry before hand, it's an awesome wheel cleaner . Ah - it looks purple on my screen ... I just remember someone on detailing world a couple of years ago not following the diluting instructions and it ate their wheels I used to use it 1 /10 dilution and whipped it on and off rapido like!
  2. That Bilberry doesn't look particularly diluted - you're brave!
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzgoXoOqnn0
  4. action filled match then
  5. how you watching Netflix and on here? You're posh you have two lappys or a smart TV!
  6. Watching Tanked now.... Who do you think you are? me too - we only have council telly
  7. Oooops frozen cheesecake
  8. Vik54

    My New Ride

    Oh my she purrrty
  9. T-cut Everyone has their favourite products - personally I loved the Dodo Juice and Poorboys ranges when I had my zed - go have a wee look at them - what colour is your zed?
  10. to the forum Chris - sounds like your family are total zedheads didn't realise anyone had TTd a 370 yet - sounds interesting Vicky
  11. never stopped thinking about them I can tell you about every Azure, Red, Midnight Blue currently on the market
  12. Congrats on your new arrival - enjoy
  13. sweetheart I would if I could - but I think a tad out my price bracket - been unemployed for four months now ... but hoping I have something soon and then I AM CAR SHOPPING!!
  14. They look like they sit out further within the rims if that makes sense? They look like Nismo wheels to me........just minus the nismo stickers....
  15. :yuk:
  16. Obviously it is overpriced and not what it says it is - i.e. poor paint match on the body kit and not Nismo wheels but it is up here and I've never come across it before http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201308088209430/sort/default/usedcars/maximum-age/up_to_7_years_old/colour/red/model/350_z/make/nissan/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/dd68hg/radius/1501/page/1?logcode=p
  17. I can feel a visit coming on for my 40th in October He has amazing emeralds as well - almost inclusion free - I sent my parents there and he did a gorgeous ring for their 40th anniversary
  18. Personally I would have gone for bracing and ARBS before I went for coilovers - suppose it depends if you want to track the car or not...
  19. DILLIGAF?
  20. Does this link work? http://www.london-victorian-ring.com
  21. Was it Michael Smookler? We went down there too He's based in the London Diamond Bourse in Hatton Garden - you have to take ID and go through enormous security ... cameras everywhere! Website http://www.london-victorian-ring.com/ - not just victorian designs but also art deco, Edwardian and modern - excellent service, no hard sell and will find you what you are looking for - if you want to design your own he'll do that too.
  22. It should come with two keys and a service key - I hope you used this as a bartering point! Regardless - enjoy your new arrival
  23. I not saying it out loud again ... but she is called Ermintrude
  24. +1 - we always name the big ones - usually 'Betty'
×
×
  • Create New...