Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. so you're not a troll then!! Nice looking zed you have
  2. happy zedding
  3. we also have a possible 12th - just investigating cost etc - however I want to get the stand booked and confirmed - so this is last call for any more takers
  4. you realise a P1 is purely an inspection and oil change ?! You've made the correct decision - there aren't many zed owners who would choose to go to Nissan - and any potential future buyers who have done their research will value a good Indie service history more than a Nissan one
  5. There's always spaces but folk will need to pay for themselves £8 per driver in a showcar - plus £12 for passenger I also need to know so I can adjust the stand booking
  6. Looks a great 'wee' trip thanks for sharing
  7. Wot no devil decals?!
  8. Kris its £8 per head for show cars - £12 per passenger. Its not the cost I'm bothered about I'm not prepared to stick my neck out for a poor show - as I know from previous experience we'll have at least two drop-outs on the day. Neil - you have PM
  9. :bounce:
  10. Ok - thanks for letting us know. Guys we need two more confirmed attendees PRONTO
  11. 'kay
  12. WTF? Who is that with?
  13. Why haven't you put it up on PH?
  14. You're talking about supercharging yet looking at a budget exhaust ?
  15. We need one more for this to be a go-er folks c'mon
  16. Now you can go through the joy of insurance shopping again!
  17. well if she is as good in the metal as those pictures - you're going to when you see her on Monday ... I know I would
  18. missing the zed's heated seats this morning!

    1. spursmaddave

      spursmaddave

      Mine buns were lovely and toasty at 4am this morning on the way home from work...

  19. Snow?!! In October?!! FFS!

  20. I feel the need... the need for ...

×
×
  • Create New...