Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Yup thats where mine came from - but they aint cheap, make sure you register with them using our forum
  2. Rich you look after that woman............she puts up with your sh*t so she deserves it
  3. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Ferrari+458+images Take that! Ahhh you been waiting for that for ages havnt you!!! I thought that considering the length of the post that a pic would at least be waranted! Did have a look and really dont like, some of the other new fine red italian sports cars are far better looking... Just think its FUGLY - first time I haven't over a Ferrari
  4. Me?! Don't know what you're talking about Don't you have a phone call to make ?
  5. Do we need to bring up the Glenshee picture again? viewtopic.php?f=84&t=24000&start=165
  6. Steve I just used the Motylgear 75w-90 which is both GL4 & GL5 - for a tranny oil change- I was assured by the knowledgable friend who did it for me that this was ok
  7. They're fab Stew - wish had seen Applecross in the sun - going to have to head over there again sooooooon
  8. Vik54

    Post Hoon

    Red Mist is the mutts nuts.... ....I have neither the time nor inclination to polish and wax regularly so leave that to the professionals but when I do wash I just top up with RM really fast and amazing results
  9. 3 made me go all T-I-N-G-L-Y
  10. Welcome to the forum NJOY
  11. So who exactly is THUMBMAN? He's got no ears
  12. Happy Dayz
  13. One way to react to a speeding ticket (Though would never advocate it of course!) Persevere with the sound quality - its the visual that counts
  14. That's cool Colin He looks quite tame when he's asleep CHOO CHOO
  15. That's why I used Flickr in the end
  16. much excitement
  17. Ditto - and I walked away from two who really weren't that interested in selling their cars and wouldn't budge on price - these sellers are usually men who've been brow-beaten into selling by their WAGs and so price accordingly in the hope of not selling - you can spot them a mile off Take your time there's new ones coming on the market every week PS before anyone complains about sexism - we've all come accross some poor sod who really doen't want to sell but has to because they're being held by the short & curlies
  18. I'm happy to wait too
  19. Wish we'd come down its been v quiet round here.......... Lets see the fun then!
  20. Tomm - looks amazing What a road trip
  21. Stan.........Luce is gonna read this when you get home...............I'll give you the first on her behalf Future Ref - correct etiquette whilst waiting outside fitting room is "Is there anything else you want brought in love?"
  22. Rt - lose ten man points. Zedwagon - are you a woman ? Sarnie - good timing on the thread Current scores are even-ish.... Vik - it's geraghty !!! Irish family for my sins ! Pronounced gerrity and there's no 'c' I'm so terribly sorry sir ....................nowt wrong with an Irish family
  23. next time you'e up will you do mine?
  24. Got it in one Neo
×
×
  • Create New...