Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Sassenachs the lot of them
  2. It was on the market in May when I was shopping - cagey - if it really was such low mileage and the supercharger is what he says it is somehow I think he's be looking for more than £11.5k even if it is on a 53 plate
  3. Nah its just Azure Central apparently
  4. Lovin' it Colin
  5. Och cannae stand these big
  6. Spill beanz ..................that's just teasing
  7. Nah mate - just the type I work with on a daily basis
  8. not good - that's on ebay at the moment!
  9. PMSL - every time I feel some sympathy for her she does something daft like NOTW!
  10. Not as disturbing as it being called a Porker - I've had that a few times
  11. Welcome to the forum mate - get shoppin'
  12. I'm in Kirkcaldy and getting my Azure next week (hopefully!!). So that'll be 2 in the area. Only ever seen one Azure around - that was probably you tho. Plenty of Sunset's going about. Well you NJOY mate - and get yourself along to a meet - check out the thread - we've got one October 18th
  13. Nope - but that will have long ago gone for parts IMO- went north prob someone off to see Alex perhaps?
  14. Back to the garage mate - sooner rather than later IMHO
  15. Congrats mate
  16. Just for future reference Nix - mine's an R35
  17. Azure at the Broxden roundabout around 4:15pm.............another Azure in the area
  18. That last one actually looks like John
  19. What on earth were you doing up at that time?! Must've been a good night with the biscuit!
  20. I can think of better things to dump on the *****'s drive http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/oxfordshire/8261287.stm
  21. Ah but look at John's avatar............says it all I'm a bit slow me
  22. Even with the Dotz they are completely insane
  23. "mmmmmmmmmm .......... DUNK ME!" "MMMMMM..............STROKE ME"
×
×
  • Create New...