Heading north on A92 between Kirkcaldy & Glenrothes this morning 08:30.........................I flashed but a bit late as was still bleary eyed ( I am bl**dy knackered after the weekend BTW)
Guys...... .....most people are still up there and are battling with a very poor signal and slow connection speeds that's why there haven't been any pics yet - I am sure there will be tons going up asap when people get home and recover
Would suggest that we just post links to Flickr/Photobucket (if people are happy to) - we had far too many to post so here's a select few - as usual all credit to my partner in crime for taking such 'mazin' shots
CHOO CHOO
Mate - you'll be knackered! Safe journey up
We're heading up to Ballachulish today (we're having a night of luxury before we hit the chalet park )
Stew & Co we'll see you at Fort Wiliam Friday am
V&G