Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Good luck with the business Coops
  2. ROFL that's made me cry Steve gets the for that one
  3. But i bought from new!!! Maybe they come on here and saw how much tyres you go through..... Well - they seem to have invited Alex
  4. There's defo something up with it at the moment - I can't upload anything and I must have all of 30 photos on mine currently
  5. Welcome to the forum Plenty of info on here - search for buyers guide
  6. Oh well just have to do a thumb check at the Hoon then
  7. Jammy sod
  8. Niz & Mo - good one Chris!
  9. Next to train station - brightened up otherwise journey
  10. Nismo & Zorst
  11. Great dogs, loyal but need a firm hand to start with (but they dont always listen and can be stuborn... did someone way dogs are like their owners!!!) But, they are not cheap dogs to run.... I would say we have been lucky, hes only had plastic surgury twice (at a cost of 4k.... Because we got some eye drop from the vets when we first got him, the pet insurance wouldnt pay out when he needed his 1st eye lift....) Skin has been very healthy but is quite amusing when he looks moth eaten when he blows his coat once or twice a year... And he get swollen hock, a swelling of the lower 1/2 of his back legs, knocks him out for a few days, raging temperature, sickness etc, but we know what causes it (long walks and too longer rides in a warm car) so we dont do it. If it comes along for another reason then a couple or piriton and a few asprins over a day soon sort him out and he is back to his bounding self!! But like my Zed, I would recommend one to anyone!! Thinking about getting another one (dog!!) as i couldnt deal with not having one around if and when he goes... Just hope the next one will be as lucky (and a bit more friendly to strangers!!) its shocking the way selective breeding has damaged these animals and others. such a shame. i had dalmatians and the kennel club stated that if they didnt have the correct orientation of spots they should be put down, disgracefull Kennel club are bunch of twunts - have they stopped advocating docking yet?
  12. There has to be one photo of Jay that gets mis-interpreted
  13. I hear you Rich. For future refference, here is Jay standing next to the front of his car! His mum said he needed to zip his anorak all the way up as it was raining! I'm crying.........
  14. Now I've got to think how to link the 'huge pump' and 'PASSION' thing............I'm too old and slow
  15. Must resist......... .............. before I get
  16. I've never seen anyone holding a pump like that before!
  17. Welcome to the forum
  18. check this old thread out - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22514
  19. PMSROFL
  20. Pulling your leg mate........they were munchkins
  21. Didn't stop you lot from drooling though
  22. ah - congrats I always have to say - 'welcome to the face-ache club' !
  23. Its completely flat
×
×
  • Create New...