Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Ok - so now I have to peel Gary of the ceiling He loved it - thanks again Alex
  2. Have fun shopping and you'll be on soon
  3. Oh am glad you did the poll before October - would've been in the next age group
  4. They do look good in white - congrats and NJOY
  5. The cortina was really cool - had something a wee bit extra under the bunnet - sounded like very angry hornets nest
  6. Nae 'ladies' there mate - just me and (male) friend, who BTW is biker/paraglider/diver - complete adrenalin junkie - he was still absolutley blown away - I'm just proud I didn't vom Alex - I think Gary will be down tomorrow - he was well pi**ed he had to work yesterday
  7. None of my mates down south knew what a jobby was - of course then they met Gary..........though after ten years they still don't understand a word that come out his mouth Trying to find the Big Yin's jobby sketch but not much luck so far.................this will have to do.........it will also do as Hoon homework for those south of the border http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmpRQLaxF60
  8. Och that's a shame - was looking forward to coming to see you at Streetcar on the 23rd................... still, good luck with the contract - its good to have a bit of job security at the moment! Good luck with whatever you do next
  9. Congrats on your new arrival and welcome to 'zed face-ache'
  10. Oh dear poor lad must be mortified
  11. Nope wisnae me............y'mean there's another Azure in Fife?!!
  12. now that's dedication for you..............can only imagine what its like in the flesh!
  13. Only Scots would find it funny.........the sassenachs dinnae ken what a jobby is
  14. Yup I've got one just like it
  15. Muppets - don't even bother - I won't even buy cloths from them - been using shinearama.co.uk - good prices and free postage over £25 - which lets face it isn't hard to do when you're buying products for the car...I used to have a Lancome habit now its Dodojuice
  16. Dude - where?! Were you in another car? Can't think when that was..........
  17. OMFG Thankyou Alex had a blast U R man Vx
  18. Oh yeah - come on the Hoon But get your accomodation sorted asap
  19. Perhpas the mods should move this into the jokes section - then you can all pretend it was meant
  20. Never satisfied..................Stew Here's one for Martinmac ( I think its him that likes ) The tagline was something along lines of "Stuff your boat - I'm walking!" It made me laugh and I have nowt to do with boats
  21. Having been witness to an aufy loat of gum bumping you lot do about your WAGs I thought this would raise a few giggles Meet Svetlana - she's billed as perfect wife - I can't think why
  22. Absolutley Gorgeous Lucky You
  23. Yup - they're getting common in Dundee too..........there's at least two blades, a GM and a Sunset down here - there was even one parked outside my village Spar the other morning (Cue Welsh valley accent please) "But I'm the only zed in the village"
  24. Nice mate
×
×
  • Create New...