Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. good luck with the hunt
  2. Aye there's plenty of us - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=23306 Though I was the only one on the Glenshee run at the weekend My advice ......just watch out for Jay ( )
  3. to the forum - you'll have jaw ache by this time tomorrow from all the
  4. Stunned! I run Avast but just used the free Malware quick scan - found 28 infected files five which started 'Trojan' all gone now though Thanks for the advice
  5. Looking for a used Nissan one as prefer them to the handmade ones on ebay
  6. Aye that was us - I'd called her B&B today and she didn't have anything so I'd told her if there were any cancellations we'd be interested............. soooooo anyhoo thankyou Richie! Gary & I will defo be there
  7. 1. Stew+1 Confirmed and booked. 2. Martinmac+1 Confirmed and booked. 3. Stan+1 Confirmed and booked. 4. xstric9x+1 Confirmed and booked. 5. Ebized +1 Confirmed and booked. 6. Beavis +1 7. Tilly +1 8. AK350Z +1 Confirmed and booked. 9. Zmanalex +1 10. Squarehead +1 11. Darren-b +1 12. Lexx +1 13. malross +? 14. Chris`I +1 Confirmed and booked. 15. H5 +1 16. Cara + Doug S 17. Chesterfield + Tracy Confirmed and Booked 18.Paul T 19. T2 20. Jay +1 Confirmed and Booked 21. P19DRO 22. srobrien (depending on new offshore rota) 23. Vasser 24. Herbie 25. JT1703 and Patricia Confirmed and Booked 26. dawnc and Kenny Confirmed and Booked 27. andyzed 28. Nixy and Markie (in Markie's car this time) Confirmed and Booked 29. Richie Confirmed and Booked 30. Louis (either with my car or with Richie, Chris, the competition is on for best photo ) 31. ddmroadster350z 32. Vik54 + Gary - we'll be there on Friday - prob late afternoon for the weekend
  8. lovin' the BLUE - as always - the best
  9. S*?t that looks awful - hope they were ok!
  10. Ahem.............is that a tale for a PM Mr Thoms? Note spanking lights - look a bit
  11. That one's my fav Stew - the water reflection's fab - again though these are courtesy of oor neighbour we can't take any credit for the photography!
  12. We went down by the Tay late evening for a wee photo session with the car after the detail - Some just won't load onto the forum using the Img button - can't re-size - and I can't choose - perhaps someone can load a couple up for me? http://www.flickr.com/photos/dgmhay/set ... 066594005/
  13. Now that does GM (or whatever GM is now called) justice
  14. Plenty Scottish members - I'm in North end of Fife - my partner's just inherited my Astra ............. though not got as much power as yours Even so - you will love the zed
  15. Yup - she's called Saffy (Azure = Sapphire) my partner and several friends are disgusted - but I think it suits
  16. Oh LMFAO Nixy - I so agree on the barefoot thing!
  17. Ah - I assumed you mean the petrol bit..........Hmmm - that's just bloody dodgy then
  18. Big Bro is watchin They're to put off anyone leaving the forecourt without paying and so you can't argue about which pump you were on - just the usual guff
  19. At the Swallow roundabout about 4ish................
  20. On the sunny Costa Blanca at the moment but usually in Costa-del-Newport - you'll see me all over Fife 'cos my job covers the whole kingdom........... Sarnie & G - you need to meet my husband Off for more now laterz
  21. Well - not quite farting a bit of an exhaust gurgle on start-up and then strong smell of fuel outside the car. This happens when starting form cold or hot, but not all the time. No warning lights or any other problems...........is this normal? It only started happening yesterday..........doesn't happen every time and if I'm starting up again after a recent run - i.e. within the last half hour I depress the throttle too.....I've been told its just a bit of unburned fuel.......what's the general consensus folks?
  22. oooooh 'I'm a lady'!! First time I've seen someone who waved too
  23. Ok we'll be there for the weekend 1. Stew+1 Confirmed and booked. 2. Martinmac+1 Confirmed and booked. 3. Stan+1 Confirmed and booked. 4. xstric9x+1 Confirmed and booked. 5. Ebized +1 Confirmed and booked. 6. Beavis +1 7. Tilly +1 8. AK350Z +1 Confirmed and booked. 9. Zmanalex +1 10. Maccaman 11. Squarehead +1 12. Darren-b +1 13. Lexx +1 14. malross +? 15. Chris`I +1 Confirmed and booked. 16. H5 +1 17. Cara + Doug S 18. Chesterfield + Tracy Confirmed and Booked 19.Paul T 20. T2 21. G18FAN 22. Jay +1 Confirmed and Booked 23. P19DRO 24. srobrien (depending on new offshore rota) 25. Vasser 26. Herbie 27. JT1703 and Patricia Confirmed and Booked 28. dawnc and Kenny Confirmed and Booked 29. andyzed 30. Nixy and Markie (in Markie's car this time) Confirmed and Booked 31. Richie Confirmed and Booked 32. Louis (either with my car or with Richie, Chris, the competition is on for best photo ) 33. ddmroadster350z 34. Vik54 + Gary
  24. Vik54

    Picked it up!!

    Congrats mate - nothing'll stop that on your face now! I've only had mine a week but everytime I'm out NJOY
  25. Bloody stealers - Shaft them royally mate!!.............. Go for it
×
×
  • Create New...