Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. oh Stan ROFL I nearly used Mr Muscle on the alloys at the weekend 'cos I've got Bilberry mae up in an old mister muscle bottle - always check have right one
  2. Nice one Colin - I thought you'd have something good to contribute (Nice tootsie polish June! x )
  3. Mentalists - check out the Louis Vuiyton leather in the orange one It'll give Jay ideas
  4. Sorry just could not r-e-s-i-s-t Promise no more hijacking - I'm turning into the Dawg
  5. How much for the cow?
  6. Surely not - must've been made up
  7. yup +1 (Jeez what is this ? - The Thoms appreciation society ? - he'll be sorry he missed this one )
  8. Vik54

    mpg??

    Seriously though Stew - how did you get that even for a minute? During a reset ?- coasting at 50mph ?- my wee brain can-nae cope
  9. So I know we've recently done 'most hated' - but what about favs? Prob done before I know but apart from the obvious Hoon, Lakes & Wales roads where do you love driving? I'm off down to South Tyneside this weekend to see the Grand-mither - so I get to do one of my favourite stretches in the zed for the first time - A68 - A697-down through the Borders - nae passengers - just me and SNOOPER
  10. Sparky - I asked same Q as a noob as do many - so please don't apologise and ignore the above reponses - but do head to the servicing section you'll get your answers there
  11. Welcome to the forum Paul! Behave yourself - no need to get territorial about Jay he has enough lurve for everyone
  12. Just don't be dense like me and leave the labels on
  13. agreed. M6 day M6 A74(M) at night if a bit boring. record so far is 4 hours 5 mins for this http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=alva+clackmannanshire,+United+Kingdom&daddr=cv4+7&geocode=&hl=en&mra=ls&sll=54.265224,-2.8125&sspn=6.779368,54.755859&ie=UTF8&z=4 you don't admit that on a public forum
  14. A92 through Fife during the day - complete 'mare- every other vehicle is tractor - then again at night that's another matter
  15. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY - HAVE A GOOD ONE
  16. He's completely blanking that one Stan - but I happen to know he's got a white wing collar suit just for such occaisions .....
  17. Vik54

    mpg??

    Ever the diplomat Sarnie
  18. No way! there's one for sale in Glasgow at themoment I was sat in traffic next to it on Saturday - we gave each other the but I didn't know what it was just thought it was nice and shiny for an old bird
  19. Go for it Lucy
  20. I won't be dragged into the childbirth debate - haven't done it - won't do it - want to keep control of bladder for as long as possible John - you'd better be careful - you might come down with Parvo
  21. get a grip the pair of you
  22. Man flu
  23. I would pay to see husky do this on speed be like a dog with 2 dicks PMSL - he wouldn't know which to lick first Still need to see your finished doo daas John
  24. I did prefer the 'safety net' of lower mileage and wouldn't consider anything over 35k when I was looking - but knowing what I know now and having the 'safety net' of the forum network I completely agree with the comments above re higher mileage as long as its been looked after why not...........!
  25. to the forum
×
×
  • Create New...