Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. yappy little fickers Yorkies
  2. Gary just wet himself so did everyone else who's met me
  3. One thing I'm not is - 'dainty'
  4. Is there something you should be telling us Vik vik, also used to be known as viktor my-cox-a-failin just made me PMSL thats all - sorry to disappoint guys all woman now have one of these
  5. D'you think they specialise in moonlit flits?!
  6. Mycoxafailin
  7. go on Mr Thoms
  8. And LED's He's on his own for those!
  9. Nice one Tarmac when's your birthday? - maybe Nix & I will send you a stubby as consolation prize for losing the 'success of marriage' thread
  10. Muppets R US
  11. Well said
  12. Vik54, Although we havn't spoken i did realise that you were female and only interested in the car and I certainly hadn't second guessed your "persuasion"! There was at least one model with this car all day and these are the only pictures i could get of the car, you will see that there are no models in any of the other pics i posted. Jak Naw - mate you got me wrong - completely - wasnae 'having a go' in any way or form was purely pulling the leg
  13. i had just said to my partner - 'd'you know the only thing you'd want to do to that is de-badge' !!!!
  14. BTW Jak - I'm only actually interested in the cars As we haven't spoken before you won't be aware I'm female (and straight!)
  15. Aye suppose there's a touch of the Tuscan about it - looks wise NABT
  16. jak! get them up asap
  17. Really depends what you want to do now doesn't it? Are you going to be tracking it or just road use? As Steve says give zmanalex a shout
  18. Following on from Swissz's Infiniti thread yesterday - I'm still drooling over the 'Essence' concept car ............now this really is car porn as far as I'm concerned........and they've actually got it running its not just a shell design............... V6 TT - 600 bhp - fick me! ...........and LV luggage especially for Jay
  19. Welcome to the forum NJOY
  20. Wow freaky I spent a while on the Infiniti site just this afternoon - we've got our first dealer in the UK down in Reading (finally) and there's several more planned for 2010 (including Glasgow ) Here's link to convertible Irfan http://www.infiniti.co.uk/g37_convertible.html I was drooling over the coupe and their concept car http://www.infiniti.co.uk/aboutinfiniti/future_vehicles/future_vehicle2.html
  21. Vik54

    OEM Aerial

    Good 'cos havenae got a scooby where I put mine
  22. Vik54

    OEM Aerial

    I think I kept mine......will see if I can dig it out mate
  23. anyone we know by any chance?
  24. Welcome to the forum have fun shopping
×
×
  • Create New...