Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Rare I know but still having a laugh surely?! http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... gcode=flp#
  2. Welcome to the face ache club mate Several of us are thinking of doing performance courses at the moment - you've got CarLimits - CAT drivertraining and most tracks do their own wee one hour / half day courses........all a good starting point and a good idea to learn about your car and driving style. Now get back out there and NJOY
  3. Ok... Next question (Please dont mock) But is this a turbo per cylider bank or a sequential set up. And... if its 1 per bank how do they balance out the amount of boost, so its equal for both sides. I know its complicated, just asking the question made my head hurt... Its a true twin setup, not sequential. Boost balance is achieved through a 2-1 Intercooler and carefull setup of the wastegate actuator pre-tension Yeah, what he said Sorry lol should have explained a bit better Both turbos are basically joined together at their outlets by the intercooler and then feed the one intake. Because they are joined it will negate any pressure differences. The wastegates are the parts which control how much boost a turbo runs at full chat. They are adjusted so that both turbos run the same level of boost. Nope, I failed again Gosh that's very technical mate...... .......so at 'full chat' what would be the optimum levels for them to be set at?
  4. Im a Zed owner, not a freakin' miracle worker
  5. Saz - welcome to the forum maybe u can help knock some sense into some of these guys
  6. get a grip guys - she was just winding up Tarmac - same as we did when Mrs Biscuit came online
  7. Where is Mrs Biscuit now she's recovered?
  8. This is my fav
  9. Oh yaaass - lets meet Mrs tarmac - much amusement we could talk to her on MSN too ...................
  10. Nice one Al -
  11. I had something like this in mind
  12. That was supposed to be between just me and you confusion reigns.................I didn't get a warning you'd posted before I hit submit...............but if you want to share
  13. I also have an image of you in the buff
  14. Ive boxed and kickboxed since I was 17..... Ive ordered a speed ball and no bull I bought the Rocky soundtrack to train too .... frickin awesome
  15. and its filled with MARSHMALLOWS
  16. I wish I looked as good as mine ................and Sarnie wishes he looked as good as his
  17. lol thats random alrite! not everyday u see a rabbit with a turd on its head Its a pancake
  18. what he said
  19. Personally I think very wrong A Jackson skit could've been done without the 'minstrel' theme and still been very funny - I like nothing better then ripping the P*ss out of MJ ................. and we need to remember how right wing and predominantly white Australian society is - in my experience both over there and having friends and family who are Ozzy racism is ingrained into that society - what passes for acceptable over there would cause bloody riots over here. So the so called survey done by news.au really isn't valid IMHO.
  20. it aint tarmac; you muppet I am a complete muppet....... ......must not hit the keyboard when under the influence
  21. Nice one tarmac
×
×
  • Create New...