Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Erm.........in a word ......no
  2. omg imagine the smell
  3. I thought it was a good antidote to 'Monday-itis'
  4. Welcome to the forum
  5. Nice one Immy - looks gorg
  6. Congrats on your new arrival
  7. Oooo mucho excitement and I'm starting to appreciate CUSTARD!
  8. Nice one - can you distribute a print ready file?
  9. Great minds think alike
  10. Yes....am blonde....but I know my cars!
  11. A Memo from Human Resources..... In order to assure the highest levels of quality work and productivity from employees, it will be our policy to keep all employees well trained through our program of SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (S.H.I.T.). We are trying to give our employees more S.H.I.T. than anyone else. If you feel that you do not receive your share of S.H.I.T., please see your supervisor. You will be immediately placed at the top of the S.H.I.T . list, and our supervisors are especially skilled at seeing that you get all the S.H.I.T. you can handle. Employees who don't take their S.H.I.T. seriously will be placed in DEPARTMENTAL EMPLOYEE EVALUATION PROGRAMS ( D.E.E.P.S.H.I.T.). Those who fail to take D.E.E.P.S.H.I.T. seriously will have to go to EMPLOYEE ATTITUDE TRAINING (E.A.T.S.H.I.T.). Since our supervisors took S.H.I.T. before they were promoted, they don't have to take S.H.I.T. anymore, and are all full of S.H.I.T. already. If you too are full of S.H.I.T., you may be interested in a job teaching others. We can add your name to our BASIC UNDERSTANDING LIST of LEADERS (B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.). Thank you, BOSS IN GENERAL, SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (B.I.G.S.H.I.T .)
  12. Is teeeny thumbnail pic........can't quite make it out .......'looks a bit zonda-ish' - but could be wrong need to BLOW-IT-UP
  13. Yes either that or your membership will be terminated. PMSL
  14. Dave's on a roll tonight so we'd better behave
  15. Oh oh we're in t-r-o-u-b-l-e
  16. This has helped remove said image from head
  17. I don't really get a cold member. It's not resting against the pan is it ? Unfortunately I don't get that problem Vik, you wouldn't understand chucky. PMSL No but I've seen Gary's when he comes out after an hour sitting on the throne Also familiar with the plum-o-meter
  18. You're in the bath right now? Right that's it refuse to enter into discussion with bathing dog and now I need to get this image out my head
  19. I had to point it out to him on facebook
  20. I will never understand the lure of the throne...........yeah yeah I know for peace & quiet John...........you'll drop it in the bath and then we'll never hear the end of it
  21. or you used Autoglym wax - always goes white if use too much
  22. Stew's your man .............he is font of all knowledge for detailing
  23. Vik54

    I now own a Z

    welcome
×
×
  • Create New...