Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. aye........am a prickly pawpaw today
  2. I said I knew what I was aiming for Mike .............. I was looking for soundtracks not other people's opinions thanks anyway
  3. As I said Mike I know what I'm aiming for ..................- my car is no garage queen and I spend around two or more hours a day driving so don't want to be deafened or have my fillings rattled out - I'm more interested in performance and I don't want to know its even there until I hit 3k rpm no point at all then if its for perforamnce reasons. You may as well stay with stock exhaust. Really?!!! Gosh well Milltek & one of our own traders must be talking out their arses then! So are you saying the Milltek has no better flow or larger tubes than stock? I know that the ECu will re-adjust itself pretty quickly - but as my other plans include spacer and re-tune I think perhaps we should just reserve judgment don't you?
  4. Welcome to the forum - NJOY
  5. Vik54

    Millitek sport

    Could someone enlighten me on the Nismo group buy? http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=26572
  6. Good find hon "I is rice - ahhh..................Innit"
  7. ^^^^^^ What he said - but oh sooo funny PMSL
  8. oh ROFL
  9. sounds interesting Martin.............and if wales is in May and Hoon in September twill be a busy Summer
  10. Och cheers Irfan - Jay gave me the website of the place you guys used I couldn't of coped with seeing under yer bunnet as well as your cabin tho'
  11. Welcome to the forum ..............NJOY
  12. ^^^^^^ What she said Welcome to the forum
  13. As I said Mike I know what I'm aiming for ..................- my car is no garage queen and I spend around two or more hours a day driving so don't want to be deafened or have my fillings rattled out - I'm more interested in performance and I don't want to know its even there until I hit 3k rpm
  14. Ok folks - need your audio clips please Looking for Invidia GT300 and Q300 on a zed http://www.invidia-europe.com/Nissan/350Z/02.html There's plenty of the G200 available on ytube but not what I'm looking for. Also the Milltek for the zed.........there is one on their site but v short http://www.milltek.co.uk/media.file.cfm?fileid=482 I want to hear both stand -alone without CAI's or pop chargers. I've followed all the exhaust threads recently and know what I'm aiming for................. surely out of all our members someone has what I'm looking for?
  15. remember Gary works for Wickes.................... which means discount accross the Travis Perkins group ooooh we're down in rugby for few days at Xmas................he can take u into your local store if u want
  16. remember Gary works for Wickes.................... which means discount accross the Travis Perkins group
  17. mmmmm Nurrish.........that's huge Looks
  18. Welcome to the forum Andy
  19. Welcome to the forum
  20. 11) rtbiscuit 12) srobrien 13) DontPanic 14) Kings 15) Lamby 16) fatalus 17) Vik54 come on we only need another three!
  21. "hey- yelp"
  22. Thankyou folks ............would point out the sesh was on Friday night not last night otherwise would've been over the limit for todays run
  23. can't remember - might have been a J - really not sure - but wasn't you or Barry...............Gary didn't recognise the driver
  24. 'power' 'mass' mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  25. Ok so now can't see and vids on youtube or on here or any other site using youtube feeds Downloaded new Flash update too
×
×
  • Create New...