Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. .........and it wisnae me ! Came out the carpark at work to join the traffic behind another azure coupe on an 05 plate..........they prob thought I was stalker 'cos I followed them all the way to my village - 10 miles of 'spirited' driving made me anyway
  2. Can't wait to see it in the metal - it is a BEAST
  3. Correct - they are. Mine came in official Nissan boxes and had Nissan stickers, etc on them and fit spot on as you'd expect. At the end of the day you could end up paying more because these fakes just aren't up to scratch (although I could be wrong). For the sake of the extra £££, just go with ZMANALEX - least you know you'll have no hassles with them. +1 why go with unknown quantity when we have tried & trusted right here? Depends which is mre important to you getting rid of the clickin' or having a gorgeous rear end
  4. Vik54

    100,000 miles

    D'you know this was the first thread I ever read on this forum when I was starting to research the zed.................................it is still v informative and certainly helped me make the right decision
  5. Dawn.............. do we need to slap the Sungod?
  6. They're havin' a laaarf
  7. Shoul've been a not a slap
  8. I'll oblige on her behalf .............. BEAVIS.................
  9. nice one
  10. Welcome to the forum - NJOY
  11. Welcome to the mad house
  12. WTF in those fickin heels daft bint Och well at least its perked some of you up
  13. mmmm M&S white choc & rasberry muffins defo not for in the car
  14. I have an early night..........and you degenerates get up to all sorts!
  15. He'd want more than a wee squeeze 'n'tug
  16. Vik54

    Result

    You walked right into that - dinnae pretend you're all
  17. Vik54

    Result

    Just make sure the wrapper is still on and its not soggy
  18. Vik54

    TYRES *SOLD*

    well we shall see..................
  19. Vik54

    TYRES *SOLD*

    haven't checked recently - if you're actually interested I can check in the morning for you
  20. " Hello Belkin helpline how may I help you" " " " Oh I am sorry sir..............have you tried the reset button" " " "It must be your lap-top sir" " " "Please try un-plugging everything - once you have done that call us back" seriously though - last time it happened to me it was because I'd changed password on my ISDN account and not thought about the fact I would bugger the connection with the wirless because that was set up with old password....so have you changed your password recently? (yes am still up )
  21. Oh Nix - poor puppy John - obviously we're on other coast but if you fancy a visit u know where we are
  22. Vik54

    TYRES *SOLD*

    If they don't shift then they'll be saved for track days
  23. Hope you're properly chipped and innoculated
  24. No we went up to Aviemore then down the A9 in past Dalwhinnie then down past Pitlochry and turned off towards Blairgowrie have no idea the name of he road but it was fantastic all twisty through Blairgowrie,Couper Angus and Dundee then home You said you went past a couple of lochs yeah? Thats the A923 - fab road - especially in a couple of weeks with the trees turning
  25. Vik54

    TYRES *SOLD*

    Och well cannae win them all
×
×
  • Create New...