Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. congrats on your new arrival
  2. Welcome to the forum
  3. Welcome to the forum - NJOY
  4. I hope you're not actually paying someone to fit those rear LEDs!
  5. Welcome to the forum Get your name down on the Scottish zedders thread viewtopic.php?f=84&t=31687&start=45
  6. How cool would that have been to see
  7. fick me...........he was prolly asleep
  8. ooooo hang on they're in Kirkcaldy - I could go check them out for a giggle
  9. Welcome to the forum - NJOY
  10. Lucky lucky you......in fife its a black volvo that hangs around the A92 - I thought I was geting pulled by it the other day when I was burling along and the lights came on in my rear view...thankfuly he just wanted past me to go get a foreign lorry
  11. +1 - looks like the apple red doesn't it ?
  12. PM and ask zmanalex http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=31540
  13. You can just imagine the conversation "Call that a baton?!.......I'll show you a baton"
  14. I need a refurb for this exact reason but then my baby is no garage queen - as you saw from her diary in january I have one route to work which is 21 miles along back roads which I use when I've got the Astra - door-to-door is 35 mins The other 'zed' route is A roads 32 miles and takes up to an hour on a bad run
  15. PMSL - you should've seen the newsreader on TV last night - she managed to report it with a straight face...not even a snigger
  16. yeah he was told about the speed bump incident on the other thread - but he went and viewed the car and took someone in the know along with him - so obviously its just cosmetic damage - otherwise he wouldn't have bought the car now would he
  17. Happy Birthday! have a good one Would've added you to the post I created for John's birthday - but your birthday wasn't on the calendar this morning!
  18. Happy Birthday John have a good one ....and only one more year to the big one
  19. If its your daily driver and you like refined but a nice purr when you give it some beans then I'd hang on for the Milltek - its meant to be coming soon
  20. Oh Yaaaas
  21. Christ I would be fit to BURST if that were me Mart! Its what keeps me sane
  22. Surely Nurrish will go for that?
  23. Welcome to the forum - NJOY
×
×
  • Create New...