Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Cool reg!
  2. "Oh my darlin' oh my darlin' oh my darlin' Clementine....." Looking good Mr Clark
  3. Vik54

    mini photoshoot

    Looking good Irfan fab reflections in some of those shots D'you know what? ...DSLR will give amazing results...my first photos ever done of the zed (they're on my Flickr account) were taken with one. But the pics Gary takes with our ancient 1.8mp Olympus sometimes turn out just as good...I think you just need to know about light and settings- we've got loads of old copies of Amateur Photographer if you want them
  4. Errr because it weighs less than a gnats fart? ROFL
  5. Ok...lets try again...anyone coming to Hot Marques next Tuesday night?
  6. How did I miss this?!! Ok, so maybe Dave hasn't taken your 'crown' Lets see your spangly thong then
  7. Dave's taken the 'Mad as a box of frogs' crown from Nurrish
  8. I'll just repeat what I said on Faceplant..... Pfftttt!!!
  9. Wow - that's the first time I've really admired a silver zed
  10. are you crazy?! women?! on a track?! Bring-it-on Go for it Fee - you will LOVE it
  11. You'll find it on your chassis plate
  12. One careful lady owner. We ''lady'' owners are always careful
  13. Excellent write up Craig!
  14. It is really good price for a four hour slot I have read elsewhere though that the surface at Teeside isn't up to much - but never seen it for myself Hope you have a good one
  15. The problem is confined to the car, not the driver before you ask Oh no wasn't even going there
  16. Must resist............ :lol:
  17. Oh me likeee
  18. If they used a hot model this thread would have gone something like this..... Mike - 'What colour is the top on the girl in the pic' Stew - '34D'
  19. I gave you the same link twice - second one was meant to be this http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/JWT_Popcharger_%28FAQ%29
  20. This is the best site out there for zed guides http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/JWT_Popcharger_Installation http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/JWT_Popcharger_Installation
  21. keith................HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Many happy returns - have a good one
  22. Bye bye tank Happy shopping
  23. Anders is a Daddy!!! Only joking big man - congratulations
  24. Hi Ryan - welcome to the forum get your name down on the Scottish Zeds thread http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=31687&start=90 and have a wee look in the Highlands & Central scotland meets section Like Alex says there's a few of us round Dundee and we're a friendly lot
×
×
  • Create New...