Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Nice one Dave.....what colour though?
  2. He's alive
  3. saw one tug arriving about 15:10 today....but obviously it was dark by 20:00 so dunno if your old girl arrived yet
  4. ooer missus...
  5. v clever I've just shut the shutters on all the windows as a hint "F*CK OFF Guysers"
  6. I think Polly (Paulie) has a decent enough techie in EK...
  7. DB9!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. When will it arrive Martin? We can probably get a shot of it from the bottom of the garden
  9. I've never understood this There must be a fixed conversion equation for this - but am sure someone around here can maybe attempt an explanation ?
  10. If he wants to walk around in funny clothes and wear loads of makeup leave him to it
  11. The ticket prices were outrageous! Nix - save yourself for LakeZ at the end of June
  12. Think I would've left some stew on deck too Where's the detailing thread you promised Mart?
  13. Let sleeping dogs lie mate
  14. Pretty sure they haven't - wasn't that the reason Tarmac couldn't consider the red one we were all drooling over last month? I may be wrong though
  15. chaperone monkey
  16. Has to be a Smurf of some sort
  17. I agree with Luce - its cute Has it got a name yet?
  18. Typical man refuses to ask for directions
  19. Nice one Linda!
  20. Erm.....how about......NO! :lol:you have about as much chance as me learning how to pronounce 'Cawdor' as me posting a photo of myself on here
  21. Chris - can you get me some Prozac while you're there
  22. Vik54

    Ooo shiny!

  23. Vik54

    UpRev insurance

    Easy come easy go eh Neily?
  24. I didn't want one and wasn't interested at all until I sat in yours George - and I think you've just sold it again
×
×
  • Create New...