Twin turbo 350z build.

TT350

Neither at the moment. Just uprev. It's fine for the stock boost levels.

Stock intercooler piping will be fine.

No, not removing the BOV now.

I'm being bled financially so, I've had to resort to just getting it on the road and make sure it's solid and reliable at 450hp and not shoot for the moon.

It may all be for the best as, if I can't legally drive the car, I'll have to sell it.

I know the feeling mate as I'm in the middle of forging mine myself, the price of the timing chains and pumps etc really start to build up (I knew I was going to replace them before I started but still alot of money none the less). I think that's the best idea to get it running right first. I've been without getting a shot in my z for 7/8 months now and it's killing me! Can't wait to get it back out and banging off the limiter all day again lol

Try the thick end of 2 years :( :(

I wish I was Snjur.

"Engine blew up today so I had a brand new fully forged rated to 3000hp hand built over night in Japan and in the car within 48hr and I installed some 1500hp each gold plated turbo's cos what the hell" lol.

Well I've just done the FI in right time in my life. If went today no way i could afford it. Plus my best man did all mechanical work and other buddy all electrical which kept cost down. Not to say i ditched my other car to finish Z . Pocket Rocket Suzuki Swift 2009 converted to Turbo. So Suzuki boosted Z

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm being bled financially so, I've had to resort to just getting it on the road and make sure it's solid and reliable at 450hp and not shoot for the moon.

It may all be for the best as, if I can't legally drive the car, I'll have to sell it.

I know the feeling mate as I'm in the middle of forging mine myself, the price of the timing chains and pumps etc really start to build up (I knew I was going to replace them before I started but still alot of money none the less). I think that's the best idea to get it running right first. I've been without getting a shot in my z for 7/8 months now and it's killing me! Can't wait to get it back out and banging off the limiter all day again lol

I wish I was Snjur.

"Engine blew up today so I had a brand new fully forged rated to 3000hp hand built over night in Japan and in the car within 48hr and I installed some 1500hp each gold plated turbo's cos what the hell" lol.

Well I've just done the FI in right time in my life. If I went for it today no way i could afford it. Plus my best man did all mechanical work and other buddy all electrical which kept cost down. Not to say i ditched my other car to finish Z . Pocket Rocket Suzuki Swift 2009 converted to Turbo. So Suzuki boosted Z

• Like 1

I wish I was Snjur.

Well I've just done the FI in right time in my life. If I went for it today no way i could afford it. Plus my best man did all mechanical work and other buddy all electrical which kept cost down. Not to say i ditched my other car to finish Z . Pocket Rocket Suzuki Swift 2009 converted to Turbo. So Suzuki boosted Z

I know. I was just joking.

• Like 1

Im with adrian flux. All declared and agreed value. give them a try!

Flux wouldn't quote me. Or Sky.

Prestige would but won't cover the mods like for like.

WHY? WTF? You have points?

Lol no. That's the funny thing. I seem to be somewhat of an anomaly. The problem seems to be something only I am having. Maybe I should contact the ombudsman or something.

35, full NCB, no points ever, no claims ever. Nothing.

Very frustrating.

Tell them you have kids :lol:

Lol would that matter?

Christ, I remember back in '00 I would phone round for quotes for a turbo civic because The Fast And The Furious had blown me away. It was so easy to get quotes. And they didn't ask anywhere near the amount of questions they do now.

Adrian Flux were da bomb back then. "Turbo civic? No problem, 400 quid fully comp"

I'm taking it to TDI North soon for proper check up and diagnostics, so I'll need it insured!!

Some insurers ask me if i have kids...it makes me sound more responsible...if only they knew :lol: .

Same with adding a male/female friend to the policy. Are you insuring it as a daily inc commuting? I don't insure mine for commuting and that keeps it down.

I'm thinking something is attatched to my name or address. Something raising a red flag with insurers and it's black listing me.

Tim @ Prestige is going to PM me back with whatever he manages to do.

Okay well that's positive. If they can find a solution they will, they have worked very hard like I said previously, in order to find an insurer to cover my exuberant modification list!

I'll swap you my standard DE if you like ? :p Should be easier to insure...

Seriously though, insurance is ridiculous for stuff like this. Just hope you get it sorted soon, all that hard work, time and money for something as daft as this to stop you.

I'll swap you my standard DE if you like ? :p Should be easier to insure...

Seriously though, insurance is ridiculous for stuff like this. Just hope you get it sorted soon, all that hard work, time and money for something as daft as this to stop you.

Well it is daft yes but no one else seems to be having the same problem.

Other people...

"What's that? Jet engine on the back of your car?....that'll be £105 a year fully comp geezer"

I'm paying 800 quid for a 1.5DCi Clio!

• Like 1

800 for a clio ? Jesus...

Im paying 1300 for the Z, a Ka and a Kuga all fully comp and the Mrs is on the Ka she has had a license 12 months.

Your postcode must be mega high risk, that makes no sense at all. Do you have a mates postcode you can use just for comparison ?

800 for a clio ? Jesus...

Im paying 1300 for the Z, a Ka and a Kuga all fully comp and the Mrs is on the Ka she has had a license 12 months.

Your postcode must be mega high risk, that makes no sense at all. Do you have a mates postcode you can use just for comparison ?

Yeah I tried one of my mates who lives in a very very upmarket village. Barely any different.

There's something strange going on somewhere, that is specific to me. That's the only think I can think of that would cause such an anomaly.

Can insurance companies be prejudice if they have reason to, but withold that info from you?

I forgot to mention.

I had a blowing manifold last time it was on the road. I asked them to take a look when they had the engine out.

Turns out the bolts that screw it to the block were completely missing!

Insurance...

Waiting for Tim@Prestige to get back to me.