Bought a Zed today - anyone know the car?

After much looking and lots of timewasters / dogs on eBay I finally found and bought my first zed today. A silver UK GT spec manual.

It has a forum sticker on so wondered if anyone knows the car?

Very pleased with it so far. Have a couple of little annoying things that I need to fix the most annoying of which is the remote central locking doesn't work, I will have a search around the forum

Thanks,

James

D260DD86-B20C-4364-92C1-67A026FC53FC_zps6ppd8swe.jpg

2F250886-844C-4757-8404-4DBCC2BC03C7_zpslb031tkr.jpg

84772265-A13D-4D51-B813-975E21208884_zps4njg1qmo.jpg

Edited by ralosc

Welcome to the club James.

Someone may well know the car, quite a recognisable plate. What area was it bought in?

You can re sync the Key to the car. Have a look in the guides section, it'll be in there somewhere. :)

Welcome to the club James.

Someone may well know the car, quite a recognisable plate. What area was it bought in?

You can re sync the Key to the car. Have a look in the guides section, it'll be in there somewhere. :)

Winsford, Cheshire

Ahh great thanks I'll have a look

Ps not sure what happened to my image link I just used img html tags

Edit: fixed now

Edited by ralosc

Winsford, Cheshire

Ahh great thanks I'll have a look

Ps not sure what happened to my image link I just used img html tags

If you want to post pictures via Photobucket you just need to "copy" the "direct link" from the share links on the right hand side of the picture you want to post.

Then in the "reply to this topic" box on here just click on the "image" icon (looks like a polaroid picture) and "paste" the URL code you copied from Photobucket into it.

Hope that makes sense. :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum :) Very clean example bud, did you spend a while looking for them or not?

Yeah a while- I looked at a few including wasting a 5 hour round trip assured the car was spot on to find the clutch had gone. So wasn't too impressed with that.

But this one popped up fairly locally- actually from a respossession company- the previous owner had it last November presumably on finance and it was a voluntary respossession so it had all docs full history and 3 keys with it. And I got it for a very good price only thing that it needs are front discs and pads which I've already got on the way.

I'm guessing the guy who had it previously was an older gentlemen by the CDs I removed from the CD changer! Barry Manilow, power ballads and pink floyd. Needless to say they were swiftly binned! Haha

Edited by ralosc