Chat Room

Payco

Just sharing my experience of the chat room on the forum. I have only been in the chat room a handful of times but every time I have I have seen between 3 and 6 members in there but there is no conversation. I even posted up a couple of prompts but everyone seems to sign in for a few mins and then out again. Do people actually chat in there ?. The thought had crossed my mind that maybe it was a smoking room and not a chat room !!!

Maybe they chose not to talk to you? :shrug:

Basically, if you accidentally click the "chat" area the system records the entry, but users will either close the chat page or press the back button. Chat believes the user is still there but is kicked after a period of inactivity.

It's used, but not very often, mainly because NeilP and Keyser are busy :lol:

• Like 6

Ok,shame as it would be useful chatting rather than posting for help and waiting for replies although I have to say you never have to wait long for people to respond.

I have spent many an evening chatting in there - but as I'm doing 16 hour plus days at the moment not had much time of late.

Don't worry though I have one of these new fangled mobile phone things and NeilP called me on it and it's just like chat but you don't have to type :lol:

• Like 4

Perhaps people are not aware of it? I certainly wasn't. Maybe a post in general and technical every now and then would raise awareness if the mods are up for it? And yeah replies come back amazingly quickly! Great service IMO 😇

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i was in there and got kicked out ? like 6 people in there and got this

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#CSTART-6]

The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave.

Need Help?

Im getting that too!

Isnt there a limit on the chat room occupants? I would imagine it would be quite a banterous place if you let in say 30 people at once!

I went in once, Keyser was in there, I have never been back since...

• Like 1