New member, new owner

Hi all from Jhb, South Africa. After a couple years contemplating something other than the mainstream Teutonic options, which I have previously owned, I will be taking delivery of my 370z this week. Its everything I've been looking for in a car. Well I think it frikkin brilliant. Its stock apart from exhaust. Minor mods will be on the cards in the future. Any advice on upgrades welcome tho upgrades are limited here. Look forward to chatting soon!

Thanks for the welcomes! ðŸ‘

:welcome: Some cracking driving roads in your neck of the woods I would have thought!

Some awesome coastal roads, sunny weather, breath taking views and lets just say 'liberal' police

Thanks for the welcomes! 👊
:welcome: Some cracking driving roads in your neck of the woods I would have thought!

Some awesome coastal roads, sunny weather, breath taking views and lets just say 'liberal' police

And f'ing Great White diving!!! Which as you may have picked up from my name is pretty much the holy grail for me :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...

And f'ing Great White diving!!! Which as you may have picked up from my name is pretty much the holy grail for me :teeth:

Hmmm. Sent me yank colleagues to have a go at cage diving. I prefer not to play wth fish that can eat and swallow bits of me. :)

Regarding the 370.. What a responsive engine, especially at this altitude. Loving it. Bridgestones are frikkin terrible tho. Can't touch the throttle on corners which is p!ssin me off no end

Welcome, I lived in SA for 8 years (Kempton Park / Bonaero Park), also did a 3 week driving trip last year. JHB to Eastern Transvaal (Gauteng) and back, flew to George and made our way to Cape Town stopping at Gaans bay also for the GW cage diving. The Police were not so liberal with me, I got a speeding ticket which the kindly sent to the hire company who then forwarded it to me in the UK, just as well I was in an X Trail and not the Z :lol:

• 2 weeks later...