What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Played Fallout 4 for a few hours. Spent most of my time building a settlement!

Very addictive game although it is a little buggy, but expected that anyway (similar to Skyrim). Story line and dialogue options outweigh the minor issues and the game creates a brilliant post apocalyptic atmosphere. Cant wait to invest some real time into it.

Hopefully the game will be patched soon to iron out the glitches, but if the story and dialogue remain strong then I wont mind too much.

What's the whole point of it? What's the actual end result of that game?

I have a PS4 and considering it for the boys (14 and 16) but not sure if they will like it. One likes to mess stuff like and the other likes to build empires etc

Played Fallout 4 for a few hours. Spent most of my time building a settlement!

Very addictive game although it is a little buggy, but expected that anyway (similar to Skyrim). Story line and dialogue options outweigh the minor issues and the game creates a brilliant post apocalyptic atmosphere. Cant wait to invest some real time into it.

Hopefully the game will be patched soon to iron out the glitches, but if the story and dialogue remain strong then I wont mind too much.

What's the whole point of it? What's the actual end result of that game?

I have a PS4 and considering it for the boys (14 and 16) but not sure if they will like it. One likes to mess stuff like and the other likes to build empires etc

They tend to be time-sponges. So great if you want some peace and quiet!

ok,so after selling my ps4 10 months ago just decided to get another one as I really wanted to play the new Need For Speed.

NOT IMPRESED...after 2 hours of updates .... :surrender:...felt like playing Underground... :headhurt:

at the moment not much to say but will update after a few more hours of gameplay

ok,so after selling my ps4 10 months ago just decided to get another one as I really wanted to play the new Need For Speed.

NOT IMPRESED...after 2 hours of updates .... :surrender:...felt like playing Underground... :headhurt:

at the moment not much to say but will update after a few more hours of gameplay

It's been widely marketed as a return to the Underground style.....

Dare I ask if anyone is going to get Star wars Battlefront? I was busy/out the weekend the beta testing went live and some of my friends said it did not have the wow factor :shrug: Still tempted to get it but not sure for the PS4 or the PC?

Anyone else taking the plunge?

Dare I ask if anyone is going to get Star wars Battlefront? I was busy/out the weekend the beta testing went live and some of my friends said it did not have the wow factor :shrug: Still tempted to get it but not sure for the PS4 or the PC?

Anyone else taking the plunge?

After the beta I'm renting it, same went for Need For Speed and Black Ops 3.

No worries dude, id suggest priority 2. And if you get to a point where there isn't much games you can pause your membership then just unpause when there's more games out, quite handy in summer.

Signed up to the Priority 2, and used Quidco too so get £3.50 cashback on that. B)

Bit of a bummer i've got to wait 3 weeks for the free trial to finish before they'll let me have any new releases. Still... get that out of the way now and then hopefully get 2 of Battlefront, Rainbow 6, Need for Speed whilst i'm off over Christmas. :)

Just bought Dying Light in the steam sale, and i have to say im enjoying it so far! also bought fallout 4 but have only played an hour or so which seems a waste, but i think ill wait until i have a completely free day where the missus is out :D

Just bought Dying Light in the steam sale, and i have to say im enjoying it so far! also bought fallout 4 but have only played an hour or so which seems a waste, but i think ill wait until i have a completely free day where the missus is out :D

Dying light, wait a long time for that to be published, the idea was perfect, but in the end it was a flop for me. First few hours are fun, but then you just realise you spend the entire time running from one side of the map to the other :/

Same, I've only played an hour of Fallout, but I'm the opposite, I have to wait for the mrs as she wants to play :lol: