Hi everyone, new owner here.

Hi, picked up my 350z last weekend, I've come from a clio 197 and I absoltly love it...

I will take some better photos when the weather gets a bit better but for now here is an Ipad picture...

I've been snooping around the forum and found quite a bit that I will need to be buying in the near future, tein springs, spacers, a double din, exhaust.

I do have a question about my car, it came with a hands free phone thing installed in the arm rest but from what I can tell, only old Nokia brick will work with it am I correct and is there anything that I can do to get it working with my htc or is it worth just ripping it out and running and aux into there? I've attached a picture but once again it's crap quailty from my iPad...

Will hopefully become quite regular on here so will be nice getting to know people!

Thanks.

post-25232-0-84322600-1430592012_thumb.jpg

post-25232-0-13204600-1430592048_thumb.jpg

post-25232-0-94491500-1430592059_thumb.jpg

Your bluetooth doesn't work because you've only got the cradle, not the module itself.

Your phone might still not work though depending on exactly which model it is.

Thanks for the reply, do you know where I would be able to get the module from?

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Take a look in parts for sale, could be one in that section, or at lease you will see the price and part you are looking for.