Nearly lost my Z

nigess

Stick with the Forum nigess........350z guys do like a bit of Banter.....but they are a real helpful bunch, and will always point you in the right direction with advice. They have helped me many times :)

Also I think I may have seen you yesterday evening as I was driving up through Ninefield.....half six ish....you was heading into bexhill ? White 350Z ? I was in my wife's Renault :)

Yes that was me giving my new tyres a run. I like to go along the marsh road then the Wartling road and back through Hailsham. I will stick the forum just have to get used to the p*** taking. Is it just me or is this really hard to type on

• Like 1

Thanks for the vote of confidence HaydnH. JEMAN you mentioned the 24th before whats going on then. You said before that Bexhill 100 was at Polgrove so whats along the seafront

Edited by nigess

As for Kwik Fit, if you find anyone anywhere with a good word to say about them Ill give you a tenner :lol:

The KF back in my home town are TOP guys !

I always take my tyres (bought elsewhere) to them, they fit them for pretty cheap and several times let me use the ramps free of charge :teeth:

You owe him a tenner.

I have to concede defeat in the discussion over tyres. I have to say that these MPSS makes he car feel totally rock solid even in the rain this morning. They are very confidence inspiring.

• Like 2

Well ok I had the tyres fitted. Three separate people checked the wheel nuts. Alignment was done on machine and computer equipment. No complaints whatsoever, and whats wrong with a cat d car anyway. I even asked abbey about it and they said don't let it put you off. I got a 10.5 grand car for 6250 good business I reckon. Handles great with the new tyres runs great so mr Nasty who was having pop at me about going cheap well enough said. We can't all be experts about tyres and I've learned from this. I won't be posting on here again so you can all be really helpful to some other poor critter who dares to ask a question

Nigess stay.... I need a novice as well I always get taken to task by the chaps but they are also a great help, yes ok Grundy gets a little excited only because he is super keen like most of us are 😜

Well ok I had the tyres fitted. Three separate people checked the wheel nuts. Alignment was done on machine and computer equipment. No complaints whatsoever, and whats wrong with a cat d car anyway. I even asked abbey about it and they said don't let it put you off. I got a 10.5 grand car for 6250 good business I reckon. Handles great with the new tyres runs great so mr Nasty who was having pop at me about going cheap well enough said. We can't all be experts about tyres and I've learned from this. I won't be posting on here again so you can all be really helpful to some other poor critter who dares to ask a question

Nigess stay.... I need a novice as well I always get taken to task by the chaps but they are also a great help, yes ok Grundy gets a little excited only because he is super keen like most of us are ������

Literally no idea what you just said, but okay :thumbs:

I'm not the hero this forum deserves,

But the hero this forum needs.

Edited by grundy225
  • Like 1

If you rapidly deploy the anchors at the same time as try to steer at high speed your botty is going to step out of line due to weight shifting forward and the break bias and rapid change in direction.

Don't worry. You're still alive!!

Well, this thread made me get my wheels all aligned - while off work with a bad back this week - as you do !!!! :lol:

They were out slightly and a small amount of wear was showing on the outer of the rears.

Thanks guys, car is ready for Wales now !! :)