350z gone :-( 370z here :-)

EvansJD2112

Congratulations, now you just need a nice exhaust to make it sing

Congratulations, now you just need a nice exhaust to make it sing

Stop it... promised no mods whilst in warranty...

But an exhaust on the 370z it's like checking the oil, it's a necessity not a mod! :lol:

• Like 1

Very nice, enjoy.

The wheels on the new model are definitely growing on me.

And I'm with Octet, aftermarket exhaust is compulsory not optional :lol:

Said to myself when buying it "no mods" as it came with a 6 months remaining on the warranty, sure enough, 2 months later it had an exhaust fitted...

So how you finding the change from a 350 to 370? I all of a sudden have the itch. Have read the auto is pretty good too? Don't think I will be able to scratch the itch until the end of the year but keeping my eyes open!

So how you finding the change from a 350 to 370? I all of a sudden have the itch. Have read the auto is pretty good too? Don't think I will be able to scratch the itch until the end of the year but keeping my eyes open!

Not had much opportunity to find out really, picked her up on Tuesday and then worked from home Wed/Thu

So far it's the auto box that is the biggest bonus for me; smooth pull-away's every time

The interior is very, very nice - loving the Connect Premium. Tried with a USB stick but the interface/controls are no match for an iPod so sticking with that.

Very nice! Yeah the 350's biting point can be a pain in the a**e at times, especially in traffic. Already been doing my research for a possible replacement in a year-ish... all be it with 2 more cylinders.