MORON MAGNET !........ggrrrhhhhh

JEMAN

Dear Bellend In A Blue Audi S3, M6 Southbound near Lancaster @3:45pm Today,

If I am in the outside lane and the car in front of me is only doing 2mph more than the three cars we're all passing, I can't go through them (see Physics about this), I can't pull out the way (there's a car on the left and a barrier on the right) and you are so close that I can't even slow down and drop back in.

However much you want me to sit 2 inches off the car in front's bumper to "let them know", I won't. Not even when you're 1 inch from my bumper and I can smell last night's rentboy on your breath.

So when I drop into the middle lane after overtaking the cars, to allow you to "burn off" in your super-amazing-hot-hatch-OMG-you're-so-cool-I-bet-all-the-15-year-old-boys-at-McDonald's-suck-you-off-every-night-behind-the-grease-bin-and-you-can-raz-anything-at the-lights-hot-hatch, IT IS TOTALLY ******* UNACCEPTABLE TO THEN SWERVE IN FRONT OF ME AND SLAM YOUR ANCHORS ON TO PROVE HOW BIG AND HARD YOU ARE, YOU MICRO-DICKED PIECE OF @*!#.

I wasn't even the one slowing you down you moron, it was the car infront of me. That hand gesture I was making as you passed, was simply me saluting you're awesome driving and the international wave to come past and show us all how super fast you can drive in a straight line down a motorway.

One day you'll do that and the person behind you will be driving a 3-ton volvo, tuning the radio, or changing the temperature, or reaching for a drink and they will go right through you and not even notice; you'll spend the rest of your days eating through a tube and being touched by a deranged night porter.

Sorry about that everyone, some poor etiquette on the M6 today caused me to need to vent.

Edited by SuperStu
  • Like 7

Best to use the omg my windscreen is sooo dirty I am just going to constantly spray to get that weird invisible mark off.... generally people up your tail pipes get the message and back off.

I like to think of it as my james bond oil spray car trick, shame I don't have the machine guns too.

Edited by evilscorp
  • Like 1

YEP..........had it once again, lots of fast accelerating up towards my rear end(oh err misses) some Dick thrashing the nuts of it.......and I thought what a total CXXT ! Bless these plebs, they become superman behind the wheel.....protected in there own personal space.....with there doors locked.....:)

i don't mind poor people in there cheap cars passing me gotta give them something to live for,it keeps the suicide rate down because if I had to drive a corsa or something similar I wud drive it off a cliff haha

• Like 2

Had a white Ibiza FR whatever there called up my back side yesterday. Was sitting behind it with plenty of space, it moved to the left, I accelerated forward next thing I know its right behind me and I can't see its bloody headlights its that close, whats the point? I just was overtaking its not an invitation lol.. Then it sat on my corner even when I was moving over for it...arrgh. Your always gonna get them...

I do find it more so with modified Jap stuff however rather than VXR's, other hot hatches...mind you the Seat must have been feeling 'playful'.... :dry:

Edited by AMT

I don't understand some people who decide to just brake in front of you to prove a point. Is it really worth the risk on someones life just to be a billy bigtime?!

Just received my stubby aerial from Tarmac, now I'm worried everyone will race me as I have even more mods! :lol:

• Like 1

Do you think that this might be a location thing? As it is very rare to have a car driving on my bumper. I do recall a while back an incident with a Beamer on my toes, driving aggressively, on some back roads but to tell the truth I was more impressed that he kept up with me than annoyed. I don't like to use my brakes, so perhaps that puts people off driving too close. I don't like driving too close to the car in front either (like my space!), I usually just hang back, get a clear view of the road and then overtake when there's room. What annoys me are the people who drive down the middle of the road or drive erratically as I overtake them.