Eye brows - what to use to stick them in place?

Vlad

To people who's got them on - what did you use to stick them on?

I've got some extra strong carpet double sided tape - but it's too thin and wouldn't hold corners down (so they stick up).

Got some thicker double sided tape, used it before on other bits - and it's pretty solid, but this one wouldn't stick to the inside of eye brows as they are now completely smooth...

What do you people use then? Some kind of silicone?

Hmmmm...it doesn't work! May be I got mis-shaped eye brows? As when I put them on the headlight (and headlight is obviously curved) - looks like eye brows don't have enough curve in them, as bottom corner and top corner stick up...and when I tape them down- few seconds later they pop up again!

Hmmmm...I will try again with different tape l at the weekend

3m VHB tape is the best, I've held spoilers on with it (not the BGW!! :lol: )

edit: or use tigerseal, they'll never come off :lol:

I'm using something similar to 3m tape... Got my rear window spoiler on with it - and it's proper solid! But it wouldn't stick to the inside of the eye brows as its not smooth.

Was thinking about tiger seal...but I might want to take them at some point... :lol:

Nah, definately not heating them and trying to re-shape them lol

Just gonna try different double sided tape, see if it makes difference

Where are you based? I have some 1mm foam VHB tape you could try which might make the small difference? I'm in Surrey though.

I had the same issue with eBay eyelids there is not enough curve to them as you say. No foam or tape strong enough.

I used clear silicone as it fills all the gaps. I held it down with lots of tape over night while it dried. Seemed to do the trick, although one is just starting to lift now after about a year. But easy to pull off and re-do.

• Like 1

Nah, definately not heating them and trying to re-shape them lol

Just gonna try different double sided tape, see if it makes difference

Where are you based? I have some 1mm foam VHB tape you could try which might make the small difference? I'm in Surrey though.

I'm on Warwickshire mate...so a bit of a mission for just a tape :lol:

Best thing for eyebrows is a black bin liner. If you very carefully wrap them up in the liner, then place them on a hard surface and smash them to tiny pieces with a large hammer, they'll fit in the bin no problem and your car can carry on looking lovely without those little abortions stuck to the lights :thumbs:

• Like 3

Best thing for eyebrows is a black bin liner. If you very carefully wrap them up in the liner, then place them on a hard surface and smash them to tiny pieces with a large hammer, they'll fit in the bin no problem and your car can carry on looking lovely without those little abortions stuck to the lights :thumbs:

:lol:

Guessing you're not a fan either. :D;)

• Like 1

Classic :lol: :lol: