Harness bar / brace

Martin_t5r

After searching for a while for a harness bar solution in the uk, I've found a company called GC Fabrictions that are now about to do a run of production on bolt in harness bars for the 350z.

Made from 45mm CDS steel and powder coated satin black. Should be available in the next few weeks 2D3D76BE-240B-440B-861B-C3F64DABAC2F_zpsd0tuqpaa.jpg

Just seen this has been said by another member in a post, no worries if people are aware just thought I'd share the info :)

Edited by Martin_t5r
  • Like 1

That's my car!!! :D That was made as a jig for him to make others, I'm collecting and fitting mine on the Saturday.

Grant at GC Fabrications is a good mate, and can vouch for the quality of his work. Some of the cages I have seen him make are a work of art!

Once I have fitted mine on Saturday, I will upload fitted pictures with the plastics etc back in place, ( I can confirm then which plastics will need cutting if you want to put them back) :)

I Will then organize a group buy for you guys if you like?

5 people is £190

10 people is £180

powdercoated satin black :)

Another pic

C8E874E0-958A-4E37-BF24-CBD6E73C0FFB_zpsmbmaxpuk.jpg

Edited by Scott_f91
  • Like 2

Yea the strap would have to sit where the other bar is welded,

If you look at THe graffiti or sparco it has loops to hold the harness in the correct position this doesn't and could result in harness slipping round the bar and not holding you in the seat with the harnesses either side of the 45 degree bar

Could well be fatal in a crash

Edited by StevoD