Anyone owned a Pug RCZ?

Kraziekatz1

My friend wants an RCZ, he's looked at a few local but seeing a nice low mileage one in Southampton tomorrow. They seem to be kitted out pretty well and secondhand, you get quite a bit for your money. Just wondered if anyone owned one, what they thought, particular problems?

Cheers

I think a member on here had one previously, we're looking at replacing the 307 with one at some point. My boyfriend works with someone who used to work at peugeot and he said they were pretty solid and no real problems. The R is lovely inside but unfortunately too costly as a daily.

• Like 1

I had one which I traded in for the Zed just before it was 2 years old. A GT200 in Shark Grey, lovely colour which they stopped doing after the Tsunami as the paint came from Japan. Loved the car and it was better than the Zed in some ways - interior, equipment, good MPG, low(ish) road tax, really large boot and rear seats that you could just about squeeze someone (small) into for a shot trip but ultimately I wanted (and love) the extra power of the Zed. Would be really tempted to get an RCZ-R though if I ever came to part with the Zed.

WaynesRCZ_zpsb55776c6.jpg

Edited by Wayne370Z
  • Like 3

I owned a RCZ 200 for three years, all in all its a great car to drive. Back seats are pretty much useless if you're six foot tall, so look at the car as a two seater :thumbs: only had one issue and that was with the water pump which had to be changed under warranty, seems to be a common fault with the 200 not sure about the 156 or diesel. Let me know if you want to know anything else :thumbs: there is also a forum full of info, but not as good as this one :lol:

• Like 1

My missus has just got rid of hers after 3years of ownership. Was a really nice car, decent quality interior, big boot and as said above rear seats only for smaller people (very little headroom). The only issue she had with it (which is common apparently) was the wing mirror stopped auto folding in, but this was replaced under warranty. Not particularly quick. Would definitely recommend them

My missus has just got rid of hers after 3years of ownership. Was a really nice car, decent quality interior, big boot and as said above rear seats only for smaller people (very little headroom). The only issue she had with it (which is common apparently) was the wing mirror stopped auto folding in, but this was replaced under warranty. Not particularly quick. Would definitely recommend them

Peugeot did recognised there was a design fault with the mirrors and many owners had different issues from sticking and sqeaking, my issue was the way the mirrors collected water and ran down the doors leaving water stains :) but it never put me off the car :thumbs:

• Like 1

Are they quick? I love the way they look and Id imagine they handle pretty well too, but I couldnt face being left behind by a mid range hatch of a big diesel Panzerwagon .......

Tell me this doesnt look cool though:

p1_zps3370c371.jpg

loose the silly clown face and it would look great

• Like 1