Look what I've been doing to some shiny 1/18 diecast classics !

JEMAN

Lol.....that's what I like about doing them......it's either before restoration, or their final few years before the scrap man reclaims them !......so do I dare do a 350Z in a few years time :)......don't think I could bring myself to do it lol

Very cool JEMAN. B)

Done loads of models myself and a few diorama's over the years. The scale of all the bits & pieces look's spot on too which is very cool.

I've actually just finished building a 1989 F1 Ferrari, ...won't ruin your thread with the pics though. I'll start my own thread & link to it if you're interested in seeing it. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Well it started like this

DSCF2336.jpg

got to here

KODC0819_zpsa11869ad.jpg

and has been under a tarp ever since :(

All you need to do is get a model wrap it in an old blue tarp it would look just like it :lol:

KODC0259_zps8010eb80.jpg

See it in the back - yes that is a mini under there :blush:

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 2

No worries GMballistic......that sounds like a fantastic build buddy......defo link to me or post them here mate......I've got a few more in the pipeline and ones that I've done previously :)

Just posted my thread here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94884-tamiya-ferrari-f189-in-120th-scale-that-i-built/

Comments from a fellow model enthusiast welcomed. :D

• Like 1

Why..!!! :surrender: :surrender:

They are diorama's Will, ...really clever if you ask me and quite difficult to do.

I did a few when I was younger of battle scenes like a WW2 British trench and German machine gun out post.

Quite a few people do the car ones as well ~ some do ones of crashed cars which are clever like below. ;)

DSCF8403.jpg

• Like 1

WOW! What's the process? Did all the models begin like as a new piece/off the shelf kit and you carry out the ageing and rusting etc?

I think I've got an example of your handy work on the nearside rear arch of my Zed....

• Like 1

All new and shinny.......then the dreaded rusting is added :) Here's another little one of my toys lol...........it's an RC off shore power boat.......56 inches Long and 18 inches wide at the widest point. Bit of a beast....with a few mods......28cc petrol engine....bloody loud :) Custom paint job

imagejpg3_zps37c36cde.jpg

imagejpg1_zps6df2b00b.jpg

imagejpg6_zps99db4e78.jpg

imagejpg7_zps752e55ea.jpg

imagejpg4_zps6dd02c5a.jpg[/url

Was thing of an RC Submarine next.......I know what your gonna say......WHATS THE POINT LOL

• Like 1