Spam / scam emails

ioneabee

slightly different take on an old version - but they included a picture of the happy couple celebrating as well

anybody else had one like this before - all they want off me is my full contact details....what harm could it do :shrug:

Dear Beneficiary,

This email correspondence is from Mr & Mrs Weir, Britain's richest ever lottery winners of £161million Euromillions jackpot. Your email is among the three(3) emails that have just been randomly selected by a Google-powered newsletter software operated by legally registered British freelance tech experts upon our request to receive a financial support cheque for £1million payable by our affiliate payout bank as we intend to continue sharing our luck as part of celebrations to mark the 4th anniversary of our massive £161million Euromillions win.

Since winning Britain's biggest ever EuroMillions lottery jackpot, my wife and I have always used our fortune to fund a number of good causes and it has been a privilege to be in a position to provide support where we could. I understand that you might feel deeply skeptical about the genuineness of this email, considering the fact that this seems quite unbelievable, or as many will say "too good to be true", however, you can find more information in regards to all our charitable donations here;

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18801698

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tees-19061986

Kindly submit Name, Address, Tel/Phone for onward forwarding to our payout bank.

Colin & Chris Weir.

Got to go for this one. $22.5 BILLION..!!!

My Dearest,

Greeting to you my dear Brothers and Sisters the good people of this

planet earth i am writing you this e-mail not to disturb you but to ask

for your assistant based on my personality, and my present condition in

life and in particular what i intend doing for CHARITY.

I am Mrs. Christy Walton a widow and businesswoman, an American Citizen.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded

individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable

distribution of my wealth to the needy i worth $ 22.5 billion Dollars

which rated me as the 2nd Richest Woman in the World.

As the going says Money is not everything on earth, is painful now to let

the world now know my present condition as a cry for help I have been

suffering from a Heart disease for the passed 22 years, and just few weeks

ago my Doctors in America told me I have few months to live. and my WILL

been with my Lawyer which my Family is aware about, but no body is aware

about the 40% of my Bank Worth which is $9,000,000,000 (Nine Billion

United State Dollars).

I intend to give to CHARITY because have not seen anybody from my Family,

Relations and Friends which i trust can help me out, because i always have

this DREAM to help CHARITY and i have always promise my self that i most

do this very big at my end time to CHARITY, can i please trust you to help

me Donating to CHARITY Organization this heavy amount of Money because i

have just 2 Months left to die, and as I am writing you this email i am

full of Tears as I await my calling from God.

Please reply me back with your below details to enable us proceed further

and please keep this confidential.

NAME......................

ADDRESSES..................

NUMBER.....................

OCCUPATION.................

AGE........................

God Bless You.

Mrs.Christy Walton

I don't want to burst your bubble by it's only $9bn so hardly worth it.

No she's worth $22.5 billion only, got $9. billion to give away, anybody trump that..!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

I better hurry up as she only got 2 months to live, I don't want to miss out on this windfall... :scare: :scare:

slightly different take on an old version - but they included a picture of the happy couple celebrating as well

anybody else had one like this before - all they want off me is my full contact details....what harm could it do :shrug:

Dear Beneficiary,

This email correspondence is from Mr & Mrs Weir, Britain's richest ever lottery winners of £161million Euromillions jackpot. Your email is among the three(3) emails that have just been randomly selected by a Google-powered newsletter software operated by legally registered British freelance tech experts upon our request to receive a financial support cheque for £1million payable by our affiliate payout bank as we intend to continue sharing our luck as part of celebrations to mark the 4th anniversary of our massive £161million Euromillions win.

Since winning Britain's biggest ever EuroMillions lottery jackpot, my wife and I have always used our fortune to fund a number of good causes and it has been a privilege to be in a position to provide support where we could. I understand that you might feel deeply skeptical about the genuineness of this email, considering the fact that this seems quite unbelievable, or as many will say "too good to be true", however, you can find more information in regards to all our charitable donations here;

http://www.bbc.com/n...w-west-18801698

http://www.bbc.com/n...d-tees-19061986

Kindly submit Name, Address, Tel/Phone for onward forwarding to our payout bank.

Colin & Chris Weir.

Oh I do like a well constructed sentence :lol:

I don't want to burst your bubble by it's only $9bn so hardly worth it.

No she's worth $22.5 billion only, got $9. billion to give away, anybody trump that..!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

I better hurry up as she only got 2 months to live, I don't want to miss out on this windfall... :scare: :scare:

Yes but you said this one is worth $22.5bn(read as scam was worth) I was pointing out the scam was only proposing a mere $9bn not the full $22.5bn you insinuated in your post.

Where's mouthwash the translator when you need him :lol:

• Like 1

And here's my first one today very 3 Kings

Greetings

My Name is Capt. Wendy Schwartz, i am a member of the U.S ARMY USARPAC

medical team, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war

in Iraq. But you and i know that the war has ended But i am still in

Iraq because i have some funds in a consignment deposited with a

security company, for me to proved this to you, see the site below for

more information

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm

I got your contact from your email chambers of commerce Directory,from

your country which tells me how reliable you are, and am contacting

you based on the fact that you are reliable, you are going to give me

your trust in carrying out this project which will be of benefit for

both of us, i will give you 40% of the Total sum as your share after

the transaction has been completed.

I will need you to assist me to received This funds in a consignment.

As soon as i hear from you i will give you details.

Regards,

Capt. Wendy Schwartz

• Like 1

I genuinely don't understand how you guys are getting so many.

I receive a handful a year to my personal accounts (gmail and hotmail) that's jncluding what gets out into my spam folder, mind you I'm very careful what I use my email address for.

My work one is a different matter, I get a few a month (we have very good spam detection) and they are typically because someone in the company with the same name as me has registered my address by mistake (yep you get them everywhere).

Just be careful how and where you use your email addresses

• Like 1

I receive a handful a year to my personal accounts (gmail and hotmail) that's jncluding what gets out into my spam folder, mind you I'm very careful what I use my email address for.

My work one is a different matter, I get a few a month (we have very good spam detection) and they are typically because someone in the company with the same name as me has registered my address by mistake (yep you get them everywhere).

If you feel left out Fodder I'll send you some.... ;)

If you feel left out Fodder I'll send you some.... ;)

Nah I think I'm good, thanks for the kind offer :lol:

Actually I do get more in work but they are typically phishing tests.

• Like 1

Here's today's scam email...Good one today. :scare: :scare:

Good day %First_Name% %Last_Name%,

We would like to work with you in an International Contract supply tender for a major South Sudan government development project.

Kindly arrange to send us, by e-mail attachment, your company profile, more information on all products and services, for our reference.

We shall deploy all resources in our disposal to ensure a successful bidding for your company.

Mr. Louis Nyandeng

Juba Bridge Head, Kator Road, South Sudan.

TEL: +883510000491150

FAX: +883510000491150

• Like 1

We would like to work with you in an International Contract supply tender for a major South Sudan government development project.

Kindly arrange to send us, by e-mail attachment, your company profile, more information on all products and services, for our reference.

We shall deploy all resources in our disposal to ensure a successful bidding for your company.

Mr. Louis Nyandeng

Sounds like Mr Nyandeng needs some mail merge training from the windows support team telephone scammer :lol:

He must be new bless :lol:

Edit: it's just occurred to me you put that in to mask your details.... It was a late one last night alright :scare::lol:

Edited by Fodder

Mr. Louis Nyandeng

Sounds like Mr Nyandeng needs some mail merge training from the windows support team telephone scammer :lol:

He must be new bless :lol:

Edit: it's just occurred to me you put that in to mask your details.... It was a late one last night alright :scare::lol:

No I didn't, I just copied and pasted it direct from his email. Its exactly as he sent it.. :surrender:

Mr. Louis Nyandeng

I would guess there's something wrong about that by the use of "in" rather than "at' in the sentence "We shall deploy all resources in our disposal to ensure a successful bidding for your company." if nothing else ...

grammar, spelling and punctuation rule :boxing:

ETA as you probably know, "in" always takes the ablative case whereas "at' usually takes the accusative or locative cases ...

Edited by ATTAK Z
  • Like 2