Anyone know what this? Found under passenger seat.

Randy_Baton

Theres a foam holder in the boot which holds the jack etc, it fits into that. You can't miss the shape, bit like a jigsaw. I can't believe you haven't checked ur nuts in 16 months though. I loosen all mine and re-torque every month when I do a full check of the car (thats when its not been at the track)

Yeah, presumed that would be the place. It definitely wasn't in any of the cubby holes before.

As I said before, its my first car, only do about 4k miles a year.

Theres a foam holder in the boot which holds the jack etc, it fits into that. You can't miss the shape, bit like a jigsaw. I can't believe you haven't checked ur nuts in 16 months though. I loosen all mine and re-torque every month when I do a full check of the car (thats when its not been at the track)

Yeah, presumed that would be the place. It definitely wasn't in any of the cubby holes before.

As I said before, its my first car, only do about 4k miles a year.

lol I do less than 1k miles

ok

"went" should be "gone"

There was a young man from Gwent

and instead of coming he went

there was a young man from Pembs

erm.. can't think of one :blush:

Personally I'd ditch the locking nuts, they're great till the key snaps and ruins the nut and you have to butcher the thing to get it off. It's normally the result of some grunt over tightening them.

If someone wants to steal your wheels, that won't stop them

• Like 2

Personally I'd ditch the locking nuts, they're great till the key snaps and ruins the nut and you have to butcher the thing to get it off. It's normally the result of some grunt over tightening them.

These things are very handy for locking nuts (assuming they're small enough).

We took a set off and put them back on with no damage whatsoever on a Focus the other week.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=391007749349

Obviously they are also the reason why locking wheel nuts are useless on the basis that any crook can just buy one of these!

We took a set off and put them back on with no damage whatsoever on a Focus the other week.

http://pages.ebay.co...id=391007749349

Obviously they are also the reason why locking wheel nuts are useless on the basis that any crook can just buy one of these!

Got one, great tool, got me out of the sh1* lots of times.

Used it to remove my sons Golf wheels when the garage lost the locking nut key..! :thumbs:

• Like 1

For the removal of "damaged wheel nuts"... suuuuuuuure ;) lol

For the removal of "damaged wheel nuts"... suuuuuuuure ;) lol

:lol: Neilsen.......tools for the criminal underbelly of the UK!

Seriously though they do work really well on a rounded nut.