Long time admirer

Hi guys,thought I'd say hi,rotary guy at heart,own a RX8 R3 but habe always been a fan of the 350Z.Would love to own one as a second car someday and who knows maybe that will happen,been lurking here awhile now and it looks to be a great place for info ect ect.Im a member on other rotary forums like the UKOC and the Irish OC but felt this was my next port of call:-) anyways,I hope to get to know Ye guys on here and if I do purchase a 350 ye'll be the first to know:-)

Hi guys,many thanks for the welcomes ( if I could figure out the how to with the emotions Id stick one up lol ) Heres a few pics of my R3 complete with full MZ customs kit:-)

d9b3263075f3815a847de998bb9bd04f_zpsecf0b474.jpg

8858890356a211c93c8ec189f93e304d_zpsc858e70a.jpg

9d096642934c4dcb5bf525c698c94563_zpsf6c8b53f.jpg

Was getting work done at the brilliant rotary revs recently....

b42c33a28a572b4488a14642c9eea01a_zps9e1367c6.jpg

9bb707297624f79542e37e9ad861dfe3_zpsd436eedc.jpg

5a37ce6a0f31248cb73401b507b2587d_zps4b44cfef.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks pjf ( sorry I don't know your name!!) ditto,your zed is gorgeous,sooooo much want!!:-)

My name is Paul. Thanks for compliments! :)

Have a look in the "Zeds For Sale" section on here, you might get a bargain!

Hi Paul,thanks for the heads up,not in a position to buy yet as I still have loooooooads to do to my R3 but hopefully sometime down the line....quick question,I've searched on here but nothing definite but how the hell to I post emotions from an iPad? There doesn't seem to be an icon when I select more reply options???!

Hi Paul,thanks for the heads up,not in a position to buy yet as I still have loooooooads to do to my R3 but hopefully sometime down the line....quick question,I've searched on here but nothing definite but how the hell to I post emotions from an iPad? There doesn't seem to be an icon when I select more reply options???!

Fair enough mate, I'm sure your R3 is keeping you entertained for now! Not sure if its different on iPad but there should be a smilie icon at the top when you reply, near where you change your font etc. Click that and it should open the emoticon panel.