Route for my temper 350Z?

Jay.1r

Hello guys, come to baffle your brains and opinions again...

Basically my original idea has well erm been done to a fantastic standard (chargespeed rear v3 front sidesteps) on a temper, so was fancying being a little different, I recently purchased cal's carbon v2 wing off here and hoping for his rear spats and then maybe a diffuser, partnered with a carbon lip v2 and nismo for the side skirts.

Anyone have any images of any tempers (apart from

The brilliant tranquilbass) modified or has this route in the uk not been taken?

Thanks J

Tranquilbass is the only one I've seen kitted up. It's his that inspired me to get the Strosek rear spoiler :)

Looking forward to seeing how yours turns out though.

How about the 'do luck' kit. That would look good :)

Don't do it, getting a bit common these days ;):lol:

• Like 2

Tranquilbass is the only one I've seen kitted up. It's his that inspired me to get the Strosek rear spoiler :)

Bit like ARK zorsts ;)
  • Like 1

Hello guys, come to baffle your brains and opinions again...

Basically my original idea has well erm been done to a fantastic standard (chargespeed rear v3 front sidesteps) on a temper, so was fancying being a little different, I recently purchased cal's carbon v2 wing off here and hoping for his rear spats and then maybe a diffuser, partnered with a carbon lip v2 and nismo for the side skirts.

Anyone have any images of any tempers (apart from

The brilliant tranquilbass) modified or has this route in the uk not been taken?

Thanks J

The Carbon diffuser I have for sale would look amazing on a temper orange zed, especially with a carbon V2 front ;)

Thank you all for the great replies! Will go v2 way to be different than tranquil ! And kyle I eish but its way out of my budget!

I don't know about that, how much would it have cost to buy the Chargespeed and have it painted and fitted? ;)

• Like 1

Common in both senses of the word! :lol:

Kyle's carbon diffuser, my Nismo spats blended into your bumper or even better, my jdm one.

Cheaper than the cost of a Chargespeed plus fitting/painting a non oem bumper and something a bit more different and original.

Thanks for all the replies, got some great quotes back, paid £100 for the spoiler to be sprayed and fitted, and had one back for front+rear fitted and sprayed plus the smoothing for £400 so looks like I know the route to take now. Just have to get saving!