NO11SYY on a 370z (private reg)

JunZ

The same as it would on another 11 plate car? I don't get it.

hi grundy225, I bought this number plate couple of days ago and im going to put it on my Z, i just wanted to know what you guys think of the private reg?

Edited by JunZ

It's on our favourite auction site for £6000. Think you put him off.

We may have different favourite auction sites, I can't find it EDIT: We do have the same favourite, my searching skills were incredibly poor... found it now!

Can't see it ever going for 6k... not even half...

A lot of people don't understand my plate and probably think its a @*!# cheap one but then some people get it straight away and think its good... can't please everyone but I'm happy with mine!

Edited by Durk

thanks for the positive and negative feedbacks :).. i think its different, lots of sport cars are noisy and 370z is one of the best sport car you can have and it can be very noisy..

ill put this plate on my z and play around between the spacing on the plate (its illegal i know just few mm :) )

and I agree with Durk you can't please everyone, i happy with the plate and i will put it on once i receive the papers.