STOLEN - R34 GTR near Edinburgh

Ceejay29

Thats good news. Lots of cars getting stolen, up here, to order at the moment.

Missus mums house got broken into in broad daylight a few weeks ago. Guy knocking doors saying he was gutter cleaning, taking note of people not answering. Returning later in the afternoon and smashing windows to enter. What he didn't realise was her young sister was still in the house and saw him.

Guys before we crucify the rozzers lets get verifiable facts. Social media can start riots from nothing :lol:!

You would think such a car would have a tracker device. Not fool proof but helps. The number of times they give me alerts when I'm working on the car or on the ferry/train to Europe is very reassuring!

• Like 1

apparently word got it out it had been found and the thief heard and has moved it before police could get it

according to a thread on PH

Yep just been reading that. :surrender:

Link: http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=23&t=1467526&mid=0&nmt=Stolen%21+10k+reward

Car had been located and Surrey police put on facebook the car had been located then failed to retrieve it in time.

Reg has been changed to V90GTR which refers to a blue R34 the police didn't feel then need to check. Said they would come back later to speak to the guy who had the keys.... Less that 1hr the cars gone

Sorry but someone needs sacking over that how the fcensored.gifk can they put it on facebook before they have even secured the car itself they must actually be retarded.

Ridiculous. :thumbdown:

I still cant believe both the nerve and idiocy of some people that we share this world with. Rule number one; treat people how you'd want to be treated!! Lets hope that the car is returned intact, although anything could have happened to it over the last day. I doubt id want to keep it if it were mine and it could prove problematic trying to sell it.

It's good to hear that things are moving in the right direction and the police have located the car. The power of social media amazes me!