Its great to get a compliment!!

zippypooz

Well a nothing post really but just had my Zed in for an MOT, happily passed with flying colours (relief) and i said to the guy, how did she do, he replied 'shes fine, nothing to worry about, what a gorgeous looking car by the way'. Well that made my day!!...considering i was surrounded by a couple of Porsches and an AMG!! And it did amuse me that the AMG owner was sneekily espying my Zed from the corner of his eye!!...Anyway, thats that...boring topic i know but its nice when you get a compliment!!...I still think the Zed is one of the best looking cars around!! Over an out. B)

• Like 9

This thread has inspired me to go outside and wash my Z. The sun is shining after all 😎

It is a great feeling to recieve a compliment, am happy for you to have got one 👊
Hahaha gotta make the most of the sun!!...and its better than washing the dishes!!

Could`nt agree more mate. Just had our astra mot`d and it went down on corroded brake pipes which i felt wern`t that bad but i replaced them,( across the back of the front subframe and a right bitch to do) then took the zed into the same place wondering what he might find as he`s obviously very particular and it went through without any advisories.

It was done by the same mechanic as well and when he came into the office to sort the paperwork he said `that motor is spot on mate` so i felt well chuffed. :D

Could`nt agree more mate. Just had our astra mot`d and it went down on corroded brake pipes which i felt wern`t that bad but i replaced them,( across the back of the front subframe and a right bitch to do) then took the zed into the same place wondering what he might find as he`s obviously very particular and it went through without any advisories.

It was done by the same mechanic as well and when he came into the office to sort the paperwork he said `that motor is spot on mate` so i felt well chuffed. :D

Great to hear!!

There is just something about a Z

I always loved the look of them, Nissan just got them so right in the looks department

Rob

Totally, and you dont see loads on the road like the Porsche, Audi or BMW...ive been asked a few times what it is lol!!...and a few have said 'is that a Porsche'!!! I suppose if youre not a petrolhead it does have a similar stance when you first see one.

Well i'm pretty sexy as it is but the moment i get in my Zed, the two of us seem to gel into a sexually oozing sex machine of sexual fever. Im sure the MOT bloke fancied me too!! :scare:

:yuck:

Now you spoilt things - shame I can't undo my "like", and staying well away from you at meets :lol:

• Like 2