Looking at getting a 350!

2nd one looks better imo. It has the GT pack with Bose stereo and Rays engineering alloys. The mileage isn't really an issue as it has full dealer history. It's only had 1 owner and it's still got original aerial. Change that for a stubby and you're well away :)

2nd one looks better imo. It has the GT pack with Bose stereo and Rays engineering alloys. The mileage isn't really an issue as it has full dealer history. It's only had 1 owner and it's still got original aerial. Change that for a stubby and you're well away :)

Yea that was the one I was leaning more towards, I'll hopefully get to test drive it next week and will go from there!

Yea that was the one I was leaning more towards, I'll hopefully get to test drive it next week and will go from there!

Sounds good. Let us know how you get on. Do all the usual checks that have been mentioned. Fan, oil on dipstick, eml warning light, clicky axles etc etc

Oh.....and of course the drivers door handle :D

One thing to remember, make sure you have a little more cash tucked away as you WILL end up getting bitten by the mod disease, i naively bought mine will no intention of modding but thanks to Payco who now seems to be my mod agent i have run up a rather large bill. :dry:

Ask them what wax they've used if it's a good one then shows they care, no need to check anything else.

I joke of course.

Beeswax. I bribe the bee overlords with honey to apply it for me as their tiny legs are far more gentle than humans.

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Here are the two I'm looking at at the moment.

http://www.trademoto...201410318641674

http://www.autotrade...201410128153875

Both look pretty good for the age/mileage.

I'd be leaning more towards the second one though as it is the GT with Rays, Bose etc. Also has "Z" burger badges I noticed so maybe more of a Zed enthusiast owned car.

One thing to check in the service history though on either of those cars is to see if they've had the spark plugs changed as they should have been done at (every) 54K miles or 5 years whichever came soonest.

Have a good read through this: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/

Maybe print it off & take it with you so that when you look at the service history you can see what things are missing off it which should really have been done. The plugs not being done aren't a massive deal breaker but it should have been done & will cost you at least £220 from a Nissan main dealer ~ of course I wouldn't say use a main dealer as a good independent garage will be just as good & cheaper but it's a good bargaining chip for getting money off the car if you intend to buy it. :thumbs:

Just got back from the test drive and visit. Loved it! Already hooked! Car was in great condition, even the doors looked good! Unfortunately they offered a low amount for my car so I didn't take it away but my car will be going up for sale tomorrow!

The one thing I noticed was that it didn't have a sat nav in the centre console, is that just for the facelifts?

Edited by JonRigby

Just got back from the test drive and visit. Loved it! Already hooked! Car was in great condition, even the doors looked good! Unfortunately they offered a low amount for my car so I didn't take it away but my car will be going up for sale tomorrow!

The one thing I noticed was that it didn't have a sat nav in the centre console, is that just for the facelifts?

Glad you enjoyed it. I remember the first time I went out in one ( thanks tophooker), and got totally hooked.

Mines a facelift and doesn't have a satnav. It was a dealer optional extra afaik, but I think most JDM imports have one.

Glwts of your car ( soon to be ex)

• Like 1

I recommend going to see a few examples and test drive them all. The first four I went to see looked good at first but when I saw the one I bought it made the others look like dogs. I ended up paying over a grand more than I wanted to but I guess it's worth it in the long run as I've had no issues with mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2