Hermes Courier

ioneabee

got a missed delivery - card through the door - fair enough, we weren't here (although the sender didn't give any warning about dispatch)

card says - "parcel needs a signature" - - "Please contact me on number below to arrange suitable re-delivery"

no telephone number - been on website and there's no contact method at all !! ??

anyone know how to get hold of them, as we won't be there Tuesday either

Good luck with that, we've had no end of problems with Herpes, including parcels left on the step and "stolen". We now won't use any suppliers who openely advertise that they use Herpes. We could only get a "line manager" involved by pessurising the orignal supplier. Sorry can't help further Andy.

Google your local branch and try and do it that way ?

from the way I'm reading the website - all the couriers are self employed - so it's someone local ?

That's right, they get paid something like 60p a delivery and this is why some of then leave parcels on the door step, it counts as a completed delivery.

Good luck with that, we've had no end of problems with Herpes, including parcels left on the step and "stolen". We now won't use any suppliers who openely advertise that they use Herpes. We could only get a "line manager" involved by pessurising the orignal supplier. Sorry can't help further Andy.

Google your local branch and try and do it that way ?

This might help Mr G???

natzd003_1_zymaderm_formula_3_for_herpes.jpg

• Like 1

got through on live chat to Hermes and I quote " The courier will attempt thrice to deliver the parcel if he fails to deliver the parcel in the first 2 instances." :lol: :lol: :lol:

am I speaking to a Dickensian robot or what :surrender:

• Like 2

the instructions on the John Lewis website state - "Follow the instructions on this card to rearrange delivery or to collect your products" - there are no friggin instructions or contact details on the card :angry::surrender:

I'm sure they're great for businesses, but for the end user they're utterly appalling. Lack of cards left when delivery is missed, lack of attempting delivery in the first place, poor communication from staff when trying to arrange collection/delivery, just generally not a pleasant company to deal with.

• Like 1

Had similar a couple of weeks back, ordered some items from debenhams (not cheap) and popped out one Saturday afternoon and left the dog have run of the hall and kitchen.

We usually restrict to the kitchen as she sometimes shreds paper put through the door.

Got home after being out 10 minutes and was met by a shredded "sorry we missed you" from Hermes. Started piecing it together and I could make out "front" so these clowns sometimes through it over the gate to the back garden I checked and nothing there, we've had this before with no card left so I assume it's these guys.

Looked on the web for contact details and nothing. About an hour later was taking the dog out for a walk and noticed a suspicious item under the OH car on the drive. The clowns had left an expensive item which would've required a signature under the car.

We've even had deliveries at 7pm on a Sunday that we had expected on the Friday.

Good luck!

• Like 1

The dude who delivers our local herpes is actually quite good. Not that it help you, defo grill JL, I'm sure they'll come good, their customer service is usually sh1t hot.

Had a delivery from them just 10 mins. ago. The two women who do our local deliveries are local and seem to get it right all the time. But, we are rural they know who's who.

Sorry Andy,this is of no use to you. :blush:

(local around here = a 10 mile radius is local)

• Like 1

The dude who delivers our local herpes is actually quite good. Not that it help you, defo grill JL, I'm sure they'll come good, their customer service is usually sh1t hot.

(local around here = a 10 mile radius is local)

10 mile..........c'mon - 20 miles is local :wacko::p