Congrats LEWIS

Z_Lover

Mate u did a fantastic job,......................

a british driver in a german car,......................whats better??????

Great to see his pride during the national anthems

Cheers :drunk:

Edited by Z_Lover

Not a fan of Lewis but he is a good driver and deserved the win. Congrats

+1 Congrats from a disappointed Ferrari fan; another terrible season and to make things worse Fernando is leaving.

Although it is nice seeing the Union Jack flying and hearing the national anthem. Here's to Melbourne (hope JB will be there).

It's been interesting this year as Red Bull is not dominating the game. Good stuff from Lewis and his team!

Would have preferred to see Redbull up there challenging them. The last truly competitive season was 2010 and maybe 2012. Come to think of it from what I can recall 2010 proved to be a classic with 5 drivers remaining in contention late on in the season!

• Like 1

It's been interesting this year as Red Bull is not dominating the game. Good stuff from Lewis and his team!

Would have preferred to see Redbull up there challenging them. The last truly competitive season was 2010 and maybe 2012. Come to think of it from what I can recall 2010 proved to be a classic with 5 drivers remaining in contention late on in the season!

Yep, that was an interesting year. It's always nice too see them challenging each other up the very last race for the title.

• Like 1

I really don't understand how another team dominating the whole season made it any more interesting :shrug:

Lol, I mean Red Bull for the past 4yrs if that makes sense. I know Mercedes been dominating this whole season, which is another team.

Just like the good old Ferrari, I actually stopped watching as it's almost certainly Michael Schumacher will win. Got a little bit bored.

Edited by veeg33

You need more than one team challenging in order to generate truly competitive racing. Lewis has won 11 races and without doubt would have won even more without suffering reliability issues etc. Mercedes winning 16 races highlights domination like we have never experienced before. Williams came very close, but I fear that running a Mercedes engine may hinder them as preferential treatment without doubt will be/has been given to the works team.

Hats off to Lewis; feel sorry for Nico as he has experienced the lows at Mercedes and came so close this season.

It would have been a shocker if someone won ten races vs someone else winning five (if Hamilton retired Rosberg could have finished fifth and won it) won the championship. Double points is ridiculous and hopefully will be dropped for next season.