Wales 2015 - Need your feedback - part 1

Mudman

Have mooted on the idea getting some T shirts made up for Wales 2015

So question is would attendees be interested and would you want to go for a bog standard T or something a little better like a polo shirt. Something simple like event logo, club logo or more elaborate with forum handle and a few traders graphics etc

Grateful for any feedback from either end of spectrum ayes or noes before I progress or can it

I would prefer the Polo TShirt and Club logo.

Forum handle and actual name would be great !!!

Not quite sure how you would do this though individually on the TShirts though, unless by badges

If Traders advertised on them - surely we could charge them and get then get TShirts for free ??? !! :lol:

I would prefer the Polo TShirt and Club logo.

Forum handle and actual name would be great !!!

Not quite sure how you would do this though individually on the TShirts though, unless by badges

If Traders advertised on them - surely we could charge them and get then get TShirts for free ??? !! :lol:

Possibility, but in past years Traders have donated prizes for the raffle which raises money for charity, last year it was the NSPCC, Rob will tell you who this year's charity is if that's what he intends to do. :)

Working on this with Squee (Sarah) as she's in the Rag Trade so all good feedback and intend to follows same protocols as regards traders so conscious not to push to hard but the Tarmac style was in my thoughts as a poss template

As to the charity - have proposed CRY - Cardiac Risk in the Young http://www.c-r-y.org.uk but will do a separate post on that in the coming weeks once all confirmed and Mad November is over !

I suggested this last year but to late to make it happen. My suggestion polo with name - forum name and actual on breast, club logo across the back with Wales 2015 and date, Lakez 2015 and date etc. Listed below covering all planned major events, So like a tour t shirt with charity/ies being supported in 2015 as well sell at cost plus a bit and profit to be split between charity/ies

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Polo and T-Shirt I think.

Polo with subtle forum name / logo on breast pocket ( as in left breast when wearing it). Plus subtle forum user name represented under that.

T-Shirt with big forum logo on front. On the rear smaller forum logo across the top / between the shoulders, underneath Wales 2015. Then with a list of great bends, locations, rest stops we visit over the weekend (like a band tour t-shirt) with dates by them related to when we plan to drive through them. Maybe under the list / dates have the forum username

Edited by Bockaaarck