Hi

nixy

Just popped in for a nosey. Realised I've been a member over 8 years! Do I get a long service medal or has Sarnie got that? Although I do still have a zed and he hasn't.....

Have I missed anything interesting? I might do a search on 'da whip' to remind myself of the good old days! :-)

• Like 2

I need to find the time! I tend to stick more to face ache and the forum group on there as it's just more instant although you can't beat the advice and genuine friendships I have from here! My other half (a fellow zed owner by pure coincidence) sold his zed tonight and I gave the new owner a card. He had already joined! Hasn't posted yet so hope you're gentle with him!

God,are you lot still here? Haven't we banned clowns yet! Last couple of years I've had a different job. Really full on, long hours and quite stressful. No downtime at all in the working day for forum surfing! I did it loads in my last job and my office wall was covered in zed pictures! Not anymore.......

• Like 1

:wave: from one long termer on here to another, but I'm now Zedless after 3 of them - the best car ownership experience that I've ever enjoyed in ** years of driving :blush: So credit to you you still have Zemo after 8 years and some difficult times :clap: