Canvas prints

glrnet

Guys, I've not used anyone before but need to get some photos blown up and printed on canvas. Can anyone recommend a particular service, there are so many around just wondered if they are all much if a muchness or are there any to avoid?

I remember a few years ago The Gadget show tested some 20 suppliers on the net. They sent off their prints and received their 20 canvases.

The test included, delivery time, cost, quality amongst other things.

They normally keep all their tests online. If you head to www.five.tv/gadgetshow you should be able to search for it.

Worth a punt with their reviews. :thumbs:

• Like 2

I've used these guys a few times, for my own pics and also had pics put into canvas for presents.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=221027847904

Have been happy with the service and comms, and no complaints about the quality of the prints. Their prices are very reasonable too IMO. Worth a try. I did sent them a pic once that wasn't really suitable for the size I required. They emailed me to suggest alternatives, rather than just going ahead with my request.

• Like 1

and to add another into the mix:

http://www.design-a-canvas.co.uk/

We have a 4' x 3' canvas of theirs amongst quite a few smaller ones; all of them are as vibrant as viewing the image on a screen. Several are a few years old ad the colour remains the same, and none of the frames have moved.

I'll use them again for sure.

• Like 1

Is DJRM still a member on here? Not seen him in a while but he used to do canvas prints. He did one of my first zed on track which was excellent quality and value.

Ceased trading on here 11/12/2012

I've used these guys a few times, for my own pics and also had pics put into canvas for presents.

http://pages.ebay.co...id=221027847904

Have been happy with the service and comms, and no complaints about the quality of the prints. Their prices are very reasonable too IMO. Worth a try. I did sent them a pic once that wasn't really suitable for the size I required. They emailed me to suggest alternatives, rather than just going ahead with my request.

+1 Think I used these guys 'or someone similar on ebay' - Great quality, fast delivery.
  • Like 2

Thanks again chaps, some really good info here, much appreciated :):thumbs:

Got a few canvas prints from photobox.co.uk a few years back. Good quality and price :thumbs: Always Google voucher discount codes as I'm sure they have some.