Plenum Spacer, Bluetooth, Cargo Net, other bits and pieces...

MattMe

Hello Zedders.

Been a while since I sold my 350Z and still have some parts hanging around I thought you guys might be interested in before I put them on eBay.

Open to sensible offers.

Motordyne 5/16th Plenum Spacer

PUrchased used from a member of this forum a few years ago. He had it fitted to his brightly coloured show Zed, and I never fitted to any of mine. Good condition, full kit.

NOW £100 ***NOW SOLD***

IMG_3299.jpg

Bluetooth Adapter ***NOW SOLD***

Not a lot to say about this. Good condition, works, is Bluetooth. Your cars needs one.

£30

IMG_3301.jpg

Original Nissan Cargo Net ***NOW SOLD**

Excellent for keeping kids or rear passengers safe. Original Nissan part in good condition.

£30

IMG_3304.jpg

Z Logo Keyring

Came with my first Zed. Never used. Make a good present or a thing to go on your keys. Keyring.

£10

IMG_3303.jpg

Boot Divider

Homemade, purchased from someone on here. Keeps noise down. Makes your car faster*

£30.

IMG_3298.jpg

Aerial

Original aerial. Want your car to stand out? Put the original aerial back on!

£10

***NOW SOLD***

IMG_3300.jpg

Four Wheel Nuts

Original Nissan parts, removed when locking nuts were fitted. Excellent condition.

£5.

IMG_3305.jpg

I also have a gearbox in unknown condition. Wouldn't be happy selling as I don't know where it came from. It was a (bad) gift. It's in my brother's garage in Nottinghamshire.

I'm in Manchester if you'd like to collect, otherwise delivery is included.

Thanks,

Peace out.

Matt.

(*Doesn't actually make your car faster)

Edited by MattMe

Hi

Just bought a 2003 350Z, and wondered how the Bluetooth Adapter works

Does it go in the phone connector in the centre console, and then allow you to hook up your phone to the car?

Will it work in a 2003 model?

I've got an iPhone 4S

Cheers

Hi

Just bought a 2003 350Z, and wondered how the Bluetooth Adapter works

Does it go in the phone connector in the centre console, and then allow you to hook up your phone to the car?

Will it work in a 2003 model?

I've got an iPhone 4S

Cheers

It just clicks into the holder under the armrest. You can download manuals from the internet, but believe me you'll have no problem plugging it in and connecting to your phone. Never used it with a 4S, but have used it with other iPhones.

Don't mean to pee on your bonfire but you can get a brand new MD Spacer from Tarmac Sportz for £180 so a used one is going to be considerably less.

You can get a spacer for that, but not the thermal one. I've had it for ages, not been looking at what parts go for in a very long time. I'm open to sensible offers.

But thanks for the heads-up ;)

• Like 1

Don't mean to pee on your bonfire but you can get a brand new MD Spacer from Tarmac Sportz for £180 so a used one is going to be considerably less.

You can get a spacer for that, but not the thermal one. I've had it for ages, not been looking at what parts go for in a very long time. I'm open to sensible offers.

You appear to be missing the ISO thermal parts, though…

• Like 1

Hi have you Still got the Bluetooth adapter??

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got his mobile number to collect but he hasn't got back to me yet....

That's cool. If you could drop me a pm if he doesn't get sorted. I assume you'd be ok to post it to me ?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You appear to be missing the ISO thermal parts, though…

Really?

Damnit!

Sorry about that guys. I think you're right.

Damnit.

Price reduced to £100.

• 3 weeks later...