Opinions on brickyard red colour?

chippychip123

My car is currently in the body shop having a bit of work done and I'm pretty much set on changing the colour, I have always loved the look of these from the pictures but am yet to see one in the flesh as it wasn't an option in this country.

Here's my inspiration and what are people's thoughts? Cheers Tom

image_zps3d495033.jpg

• Like 3

Same! Love the colour, just no turning back when it's done! Here's mine as it is

350z5.jpg

Tom, you feeling alright? Not like you to post on the forum :lol: Considering you have one of my favourite zeds on the forum I think you should post more pics of your car :thumbs:

Haha yea not a big poster, unlike some! Just after your opinions really as I'm a bit bored of the silver but would only stick to a nissan colour as I'm not daring enough to go to different.

Have you had your kit fitted yet Humpy?

If you are set on sticking to a nissan colour then the brick yard red would be awesome. Not seen the colour in the flesh mind you but seen plenty of pics.

I would dare to be different though if you are going for a complete respray....

Got the kit mate but not fitted yet dude :thumbs:

PM the_doc he has a brickyard Zed.6fd7779368c0d850adc6577ba7b630c2_zpsabd044b4.jpg

That's an Interlagos Fire :) , Brickyard Red's are prefacelift.

Pete

My bad.

Easy mistake to make, the colours are very similar. I think Brickyard Red was a one year American colour only and there are none in The U.K.

33108240001_original.jpg

Pete

Brickyard and Interlagos are both fit as but surely it's Midnight Purple if you could pick anything??

imagejpg1_zps88e44977.jpg

Don't do the destroying the handling thing though :stir:

Great minds Stu, this would be the colour of choice for me if I was to respray.

Well just came back from holiday and to be honest it's only costing the paint and my time, as a good mate ownes a bodyshop and owes me a few favours lol, and there were certain areas that needed addressing on the car anyway.

The midnight purple has always been one of my favourites but there's so many variants! If you have a look on google some look really nice and some look really plain

Well just came back from holiday and to be honest it's only costing the paint and my time, as a good mate ownes a bodyshop and owes me a few favours lol, and there were certain areas that needed addressing on the car anyway.

The midnight purple has always been one of my favourites but there's so many variants! If you have a look on google some look really nice and some look really plain

Make sure you go for a really nice one then :p