[SOLD]NISMO complete 350z exhaust

smudga

Sad to part with the Zed but good news is that we now have some parts for sale any questions just let me know..... exhaust first other parts in seperate post.

Complete genuine Nismo exhaust system Cat back in excellent condition. back box, mid pipe & 'Y' pipe. I bought the system new and fitted it to the car when new . The braid wrap on the flexibles are showing the usual signs of wear but there were no leaks with the system on the car. £800 collected SG8 postcode

Pics......

SAM_2201_zps6f112707.jpg

SAM_2198_zps46be12c0.jpg

SAM_2203_zps89744372.jpg

SAM_2202_zps4ca6c9a1.jpg

Y pipe briading

SAM_2207_zps851dfdaa.jpg

Hi guys, so is this " the" exhaust to get for a 350? Hopefully going to be picking up a z in the next couple of weeks and already thinking of what mods to get?

Don't suppose you have a video of the sound on the car do you?

I did do one when it was first put on the car.... I'll have a look to see if I can find it. It gives the same '350' sound as the standard but just. Deeper and louder with the foot down... Your stereo will become redundant!!

Hi guys, so is this " the" exhaust to get for a 350? Hopefully going to be picking up a z in the next couple of weeks and already thinking of what mods to get?

Don't suppose you have a video of the sound on the car do you?

Just to give you a further clue. I bought my nismo from the states in 06. It cost me about £900. To get one now is getting up to about £1800.

Sorry what magical powers does this imbue the car with that the also very-nice-sounding Invidia/MIlltek/Cobra/Stillen zorsts do not?

The miltek exhaust sounds nothing like the Nismo. And also the fact that this was engineered for the car by the guys who built and designed the car
  • Like 1