The Cancer of Isis

Harryjax

I quote "Britain is the enemy of Islam"

Well f*** off then :) Hypocrite

Ye !. His mosque is only a few miles down the road from me, always police protecting it. :scare: :scare:

Really boils my wee wee, how we dont have the power to kick scum like this out of country is beyond me, jeez, look how long it took to get Abu Hanza out!

• Like 1

Ye !. His mosque is only a few miles down the road from me, always police protecting it. :scare: :scare:

Really boils my wee wee, how we dont have the power to kick scum like this out of country is beyond me, jeez, look how long it took to get Abu Hanza out!

Here's another one to kick out..!!!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/526538/Radical-Islamic-preacher-Anjem-Choudary-rejects-authority-British-law

Edited by WhackyWill

Here's another one to kick out..!!!

http://www.express.c...ity-British-law

Another hypocrite, Muslims dont believe in the freedom of expression, "shut up about expressing your views then"!!!!!

• Like 1

Kick him out to where? He's British!

Don't worry, he'll soon be back in jail again.

So he is an enemy of himself as he is British ;) He doesnt consider himself British, so who cares where he is kicked out to, drop him off with this brethren In Afgan, Syria and then see how much he hates our lovely civilized society and save the expense of a nice warm comfy jail cell at the tax payers expense.

• Like 1

Think I read somewhere..we need two children for each "British " family to keep the U.K solvent. Early 2000,s we had something like .8 per family and going down. Germany was even worse... This might account for the politicians reluctance to stop immigration and especially when you consider that ethnic groups produce a much much higher ratio of children.

Britain is now just a melting pot...time to leave....or get rid.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

IS take on it is, we are all used to them be-heading's people by now as its almost a weekly occurrence.

so this wont grab the headlines so much now, so let see what despicable act we can now do

to get our notoriety back, and I'll bet they are now planning the next barbaric act when we get fed

up with them setting people to fire. Need to exterminate them and cut off all their access to both

internet and state funding from their friends in Islam Countries. :rant: :rant: :rant:

Edited by WhackyWill