Workout tracks

Flex

Any half decent heavy metal music gets me fired up. Makes me drive like a numpty as well :thumbs:

Killswitch engage - this is absolution

Avenged sevenfold - Unholy confessions

Bring me the horizon - Sleepwalking

Bullet for my Valentine - Poison

Rise to remain - Nothing left

There is a few for you :thumbs:

• Like 3

'Rari Workout - Lethal B....

Actually quite entertaining to watch..

Dat Rental car tho, Honestly worst thing about that track was Lethal b, saying that not heard anything i really like from him since his Back to Bizznizz album

Lethal Bizzle is massive on the scene just now. Love a bit of grime. Lethal B has some awesome cars

My music for when I'm doing deadlifts or squats is the Jay Z & Linkin Park Collision Course album

I'll give it a shot, I do wonder how many times Linkin park can remix their first couple of albums though!

Edited by Flex

Lethal Bizzle is massive on the scene just now. Love a bit of grime. Lethal B has some awesome cars

really? i dont think Grime has ever been as good as it was mid 2000's with Sway, Kano, Akala Tinnie tempah before the big record deal it just seems full of the older guys ie LB or sway trying to make club tracks which i see the reason but there all @*!# and people like Devlin who i know have been around just aslong but the stuff there releaseing now is nothing on, 'This is my Demo', 'home sweet home' and 'Its not a Rumor'

And just because i love these track im going to share it sorry off topic but this thread just made me think of it again

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1