Hi from North Essex

Hi everyone,

Just brought a 04 350z a few days back. Been enjoying taking it out for some spirited drives.... taking a while getting used to, feels a lot different to other nissan I have had in the past (200sx and Skyline) plus I'm a bit out of practice as have not had a performance car for a few years.

Hope to learn lots off you guys about the car :)

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase of your Zed, I'm an ex 200SX S14 owner myself, i had two the first was pretty much bog standard and my second was a bit of a beast. You'll slot right in here as the members are really friendly and knowledgeable and you'll be really unlucky if someone on here can't solve a problem you may be encountering. I'm sure there are a few hundred years experience between the most knowledgeable of members. Just get stuck into the info available on the site and you'll usually find that someone has encountered your problem before and will be ready to share a quick fix. Enjoy. :)

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase of your Zed, I'm an ex 200SX S14 owner myself, i had two the first was pretty much bog standard and my second was a bit of a beast. You'll slot right in here as the members are really friendly and knowledgeable and you'll be really unlucky if someone on here can't solve a problem you may be encountering. I'm sure there are a few hundred years experience between the most knowledgeable of members. Just get stuck into the info available on the site and you'll usually find that someone has encountered your problem before and will be ready to share a quick fix. Enjoy. :)

I've been reading through many posts getting tips already. Loads of info on here.

• 2 weeks later...