Just saying Hi...

Hello everybody, just joined up today.

I've had my lovely 350Z about a year now, and I've popped in here a few times as a guest.

The car's a 2006 UK GT model in black, with 22K miles on the clock. I've known it since 2008, so I know that's genuine mileage.

Mind you it had half-worn original 2006 tyres on it when I got it, so they were the first thing to go!

The only problem so far was the back silencer box flange rusting through. I guess "they all do that, sir"..?

I just put an OE one on - bit on the expensive side, but there's a lot of it, isn't there? Quite heavy too.

What a wonderful car! Fabulous handling and plenty of grunt. I love it. Best kept secret in motoring?

It's definitely a keeper and will mostly be summer wheels.

NOW if you check my profile you will see that I will be 70 next month - well aren't pensioners supposed to drive Nissans..?! :)

• Like 1

Hi y'all, thanks for the welcoming words. I thought you'd appreciate the Revelations 13.18 reference. "The number of the beast".

Of course, and depending on who's asking, it's a V6, 66 was my motorcycle racing number a few years back and CVS is my initials.

My avatar shows us taking part in the local car club "twisty sprint". Pushing it with the traction control off it the wet is entertaining, isn't it?